Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Definitely would, Thanks. You going tomorrow as well?

I didn't sign up for tomorrow.... I'm going to the ASG event at the Jordan State Street store @6pm. If a spot does open close to that time, I may go just go just to make it 4/4 days and see what's left. I believe it's gonna be heat there because they wanna close with a bang for their sales profits due to a bad day Friday. What time do you go because we could meet up.

I didn't sign up for tomorrow.... I'm going to the ASG event at the Jordan State Street store @6pm. If a spot does open close to that time, I may go just go just to make it 4/4 days and see what's left. I believe it's gonna be heat there because they wanna close with a bang for their sales profits due to a bad day Friday. What time do you go because we could meet up.
Def think they will end with a bang, just hope an all day bang, not just AM sessions. Actually kinda late, going with a buddy after work...5PM hope there's still something there. Think he's hitting that ASG viewing at state street so could make it either place. Will shoot ya a PM

Good Looks repped
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I downloaded the SNKRS app. I sign in no problem, but when i put in my phone number i never receive a text with the verification code.

Anyone else have this problem?
Some people mentioned issue earlier. Maybe you have to call your provider and enable short code #'s...

Thanks. I called tmo and enabled short code #s
Its still not working, but im one step closer.

Now i get an "invalid number" message.

Just got back from seeing Deadpool and it was freaking awesome, then the guys and I stopped at a Hooters-type restaurant to get something to eat and I saw one of my classmates working there (female). Was wearing the Chicago 1s for the occasion. 

due to vday obligations, i wont be able to make it to my timeslot tomorrow in NYC. who needs an oop on an 1130am slot for NYC SNKRS?

if nobody hits me up by the time im done rolling and smoking this bone im gonna just release it and goto sleep.

sorry if this is illegal please delete.

Last edited:
due to vday obligations, i wont be able to make it to my timeslot tomorrow in NYC. who needs an oop on an 1130am slot for NYC SNKRS?
if nobody hits me up by the time im done rolling and smoking this bone im gonna just release it and goto sleep.

Still avail. ?

Are you even able to switch names on the reservations? If so ill take it if still available...

Just let us know when u let go of the slot - we'll all refresh together and see who wins the battle.

I'm gonna hafta let go of my 330 slot for NYC. I'll post what time I'm cancelling if anyone wants to try and pick it up.

I'm gonna hafta let go of my 330 slot for NYC. I'll post what time I'm cancelling if anyone wants to try and pick it up.
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom