Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

My bad, Im technically speaking for my friend who I signed up for the slot. I went this morning at 1130 and signed him up for 300 just in case they wanted to end the day with OVOs (which is what happened). So I personally don't know what other sizes were there. Ill ask him though,

Did you say they were ending the day with OVOs? Does NYC end earlier than Chi? Our last slot is 7.

Did you say they were ending the day with OVOs? Does NYC end earlier than Chi? Our last slot is 7.

When I was registering for slots I picked 3pm in NYC for a friend cause I figured they break from 130-3. Which I believe is also the period that they change what they have available. I took the 3pm slot because of that and because I figured they would want to have something serious for their last day. With that being said its already being shared that OVOs at NY have sold out. Don't know much about Chicago.

Last edited:
I was in 2nd group at 330, only size 11 and 14 left for white OVOs. Most in my group weren't able to get any. After 3pm one guy said nothing below 9.5 and only 6-7 sizes left.

It was a restock but clearly not a ton available.

I was in 2nd group at 330, only size 11 and 14 left for white OVOs. Most in my group weren't able to get any. After 3pm one guy said nothing below 9.5 and only 6-7 sizes left.

It was a restock but clearly not a ton available.

Good looks on the info. Gonna try and make myself believe there was no size 8 for the taking to begin with lol. My friend came out upset saying he felt like he screwed up and all the size 8s were taken while he was scrolling to find the OVO on the iPad, but he was first group of the 3pm slot and they only let 10 in at a time and not like all 10 people were trying to cop size 8s smh.

did anyone have a 6pm slot yday? anything good during the late hours of the day? lol don't feel like driving to SM 

Last edited:
damn back from the SNKRS LA event. had a 12pm slot. Copped the white OVO and 72-10's. They were out of black OVO and WC 4's. 

oh well since i copped those two yesterday. 
PRETTY FULL FROM THIS WEEKEND FAM.

how's your dinner?

damn back from the SNKRS LA event. had a 12pm slot. Copped the white OVO and 72-10's. They were out of black OVO and WC 4's. 
oh well since i copped those two yesterday. 

PRETTY FULL FROM THIS WEEKEND FAM.
how's your dinner?

Had breakfast yesterday morning and haven't eaten since then. Starving right now :stoneface:

All in all, the dudes who put on the station are good folks. 

Very efficient and cool experience.

The women were hot and I ate everyday.

NTSM is dry and the traffic just to get there is horrible
bro tell me about it.. traffic was ridiculous! 

for anyone who didnt attempt to go, you already know how traffic is going there. Well today there was a LA marathon in the same area Nike was so it was a mess getting through. I actually had to let my girl take over the car while sitting in traffic and ran about 1/2 mile to get to my slot...

word? dam they just opened some 7pm-830pm slots too but im guessing they wont have jack doo doo ... especially during the actual allstar game lol
Yea doubt they will. Everything was dropped at the same time this morning.

did u cop the both the black + white ovos at snkrs in SM? what time slot did u have?

I copped the black ones yesterday in SM at 12:30. I had the white ones from the first release. I had a 11 am slot today and knew they would at least have the white ones but I didn't need to double up or sell.

Both black and white OVOs were there for the morning slots...had 10:30 both days and was able to get both

I copped the black ones yesterday in SM at 12:30. I had the white ones from the first release. I had a 11 am slot today and knew they would at least have the white ones but I didn't need to double up or sell.
dam nice, lesson learned. always get morning slots lol

Had the 4p slot yesterday in Chicago. Of course no OVO left, but I was able to pickup 72-10s and in general it was a great event. Staff was cool and the space was really well done. Glad I got the Kobe poster, and am just grateful for the experience!

Back
Top Bottom