Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

But why restock when you can't fulfill orders lol. F u Nike
That does sucks. I was lucky enough to grab the columbias. Considering it look me extra time with refreshing and adding new payment.

Last edited:
I wouldnt doubt those people were already waiting in the wings for a chance of a restock. I would have swooped up a pair of all three.

Another restock today for the 72-10 11s and University Blue Foams. Anyone able to pick up anything??? Trying for the foams but just kept on getting an error...

Another restock today for the 72-10 11s and University Blue Foams. Anyone able to pick up anything??? Trying for the foams but just kept on getting an error...
i ended up getting the foams about an hour after release at 8 pm est

i ended up getting the foams about an hour after release at 8 pm est
I was able to pick up the foams too, but I didn't buy it through the app. I gave up on the app after a couple of hours of getting errors and was able to buy on the website. :smh::smokin

Mine either, SNKRS is total garbage.

All it says is error loading I don't see anything from my past purchases or anything of that sort, thank god they implemented it on the web site. It's way easier to get shoes now but still I don't get why the app doesn't work for me. Deleted it and reinstalled it a couple times

App is buggy at times. Sometimes it won't load anything. Funny thing happened, I reported the issue then all of a sudden app started working lol

Last edited:
Jordan 12 release with this weekend says its SNKRS only.

is there anyway I can use my Nike coupon codes on them?

Man, I can't buy anything from SNKRS via the app or desktop....

I keep trying to add shipping and it gives me an error or I click Save & Continue and nothing happens, over and over...

Man I hate SNKRS

It used to work flawless, now I can NEVER submit payment! Always gives me an error on the app or desktop site.

I looked Saturday on the app

No Quai XXX

Now I see them but sold out

What did I miss?

Anyone else get this invite in their app?  I saw it for $12, then when I went onto Nike.com on my browser I was able to sign up for the event.  Hoping for some restocks of some others.

Back
Top Bottom