Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I got excited for a second when I saw someone post about being able to use a first gen ipad. No luck with mine as iOS7 is needed. 

I'm ok with spending $600 for 3 pairs of a release I want. If the space jam 11's were releasing I'd cop 20 pairs if I could.

Congratulations you have 4 codes. People are still waiting so no need to talk about copping 20 pairs when people are still being patient and getting frustrated about just getting one code. Let's stay on topic.

Would y'all leave that b.s. out of this thread please before it gets deleted and you get kicked out

this crap does NOT work on my 4s.. it worked.. now it opens crashes on instant.. no support at all.. FTA

Try updating it or deleting and reinstalling it.
ive tried all three and i have had a hard time seeing if i could "downgrade".. the other versions actually worked well for me.. but i dont know how to install older versions.. this is really going to affect my chances for the laser 4's

ive tried all three and i have had a hard time seeing if i could "downgrade".. the other versions actually worked well for me.. but i dont know how to install older versions.. this is really going to affect my chances for the laser 4's
Might not be the case, but sometimes app crashing is a memory issue.  Do you have enough memory on your phone?   If you are close to the phons limit try deleting some things you don't need any longer.

Worst case scenario back your phone up to your computer. And Restore it after. Like everyone has been saying its probably a memory issue with your phone. Restoring it usually produces good results since it wipes the phone to factory settings

Might not be the case, but sometimes app crashing is a memory issue.  Do you have enough memory on your phone?   If you are close to the phons limit try deleting some things you don't need any longer.

Memory and storage space are two separate things

I got my code a month ago but can't use it because they're lagging on the android app :smh:

Ill backup and wipe it out and do a restore.. and see if i can get back on the Snkr's.. hopefully that works because this is crap.. every other app works..then upgrading to IOS8.. youtube crashes too..

I think someone else mentioned that you need ios7 or above for the app if you need to install it on an older device.

I don't mean first gen... I have iPad 3 and it works fine. Wife has 5s and it works. You can get 5s phones for like $100-150 easy

Another wave of codes just got sent out. Not helpful but just check your emails if you're still waiting on one

mean.gif
 still waiting 

Back
Top Bottom