Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I think the last guy that was overseas it didn't work for him and he just gave it away like a few posts back
but I can access NDC and make purchases normally. Just not sure about the app. Just wanna know if I should even try it

but I can access NDC and I have a US address. Just not sure about the app. Just wanna know if I should even try it
that's fine then.  Im not in the US either and am able to use the APP and ship to my US address

In order to use the SNKRS app, Nike has to provide you with an access code.  You enter it in the app and you can purchase online
I believe he's referring to something SM just posted. 

"You don't need the SNKRS app or a SNKRS access code to acquire an access token"

Well I guess the SNKRS app was fun while it lasted. Good luck to people using the non-ios app method of using the SNRKS endpoints.

Well I guess the SNKRS app was fun while it lasted. Good luck to people using the non-ios app method of using the SNRKS endpoints.

There has to be away to stop all the exploits. Or there's no point in even having the app. Let's see if Nike bothers responding to this

Last edited:
I hope this ends the debate as to if SNKRS gives you an advantage or not.

If you can't cop on SNKRS then you've got the worst luck ever.

This is only for wait in line releases though.

Signed up 4 on first day, received 1 really quick, final 3 came week later. Realized they were for that fruit company only, so had no choice but to sell em to grateful strangers 

this is what i'm getting from this talk..

-someone found how to get the advantages of having the SNKRS app without using the SNKRS app?

-someone found how to get the advantages of having the SNKRS app without using the SNKRS app?
If this is the case then 
mean.gif
 ...mofos be doin too much to insta-cop and pair of kicks.

It's been proven that there is no "line."
There's no line for SNKRS, everybody else thats using a browser desktop/mobile is made to wait and only get whats left after SNKRS users get their pairs.

ATC Services are using the SNKRS endpoint(making the add to cart request look like its coming from the SNKRS app) to add shoes to cart.  The only difference between this and a traditional atc is that the hold with SNKRS is only about 2-3 minutes as opposed to desktop where it'll be in cart for 15 to 20 minutes.

Lol I remember when we didn't have ATC sites, remember when we all just rage clicking refresh... Did you ever think you would miss those days?

Smh... Oh well.

There's no line for SNKRS, everybody else thats using a browser desktop/mobile is made to wait and only get whats left after SNKRS users get their pairs.

ATC Services are using the SNKRS endpoint(making the add to cart request look like its coming from the SNKRS app) to add shoes to cart.  The only difference between this and a traditional atc is that the hold with SNKRS is only about 2-3 minutes as opposed to desktop where it'll be in cart for 15 to 20 minutes.

Correct. So now not only were bots using the backdoor, now everyone can.

Hopefully it doesnt ruin it for the gold foams.

It's been proven that there is no "line."

Def not true. At that point no one would have secured the chrome foams that didn't use the app and there are cases out there that says otherwise.

Also, you don't have to tell me there is no line on the app. I know.
What I'm saying is that fake line nike says you are in on the site is just the site pinging nikes add to cart service for you. There is no real line as in FIFO.

Back
Top Bottom