Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I already have a a code but I appreciate those in here that are dropping codes, repped bc sharing is caring. :smokin

Last edited:
got mine last night too, finally!

just a question.....does this work on an ipad mini? im looking at ipod touches and ipad minis and theyre around the same price. rather get an ipad mini than a touch if thats the case

PM if you need a code.

Have no idea why they sent me one for an iOS device smh...
because you signed up for it for an iOS device? android codes not being sent yet i think
I'm sure is not device specific. If dude got a code and nike releases the android app then he should be able to use that code.
i may be mistaken, but wasnt there 2 waitlists? one to recieve the code they are giving out now for iOS only, and then the other list is to notify for android when they decide to make that available.

and yes, if he got an iOS code and linked it to his account, he should be able to use the android version when it comes out. hje may have to reenter his access code, but there should be no issue when that time comes.
[h2]Get the app now for iPhone, or get notified when the Android
version is available. You'll need an access code to get the full
experience on iOS.[/h2]

Last edited:

PM if you need a code.

because you signed up for it for an iOS device? android codes not being sent yet i think
I'm sure is not device specific. If dude got a code and nike releases the android app then he should be able to use that code.
i may be mistaken, but wasnt there 2 waitlists? one to recieve the code they are giving out now for iOS only, and then the other list is to notify for android when they decide to make that available.

and yes, if he got an iOS code and linked it to his account, he should be able to use the android version when it comes out. hje may have to reenter his access code, but there should be no issue when that time comes.
experience on iOS.[/h2]

PM if you need a code.

experience on iOS.[/h2]
Yeah, I only signed up once for android and it still says I'm on that waiting list even though I got a code for iOS this morning.

What happens if I use my code now then when they release the android version do I need a new code?

Back
Top Bottom