Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I had an order of the KD 7 aunt pearls cancelled on one of my NDC accounts but my SNKRS app order went through. I was using separate accounts but the billing address was the same.
mean.gif
   Different credit cards too.

I'll have to correct that on my accounts to hopefully not get cancelled orders on limited shoes in the future.

Last edited:
I had an order of the KD 7 aunt pearls cancelled on one of my NDC accounts but my SNKRS app order went through. I was using separate accounts but the billing address was the same. :smh:    Different credit cards too.
I'll have to correct that on my accounts to hopefully not get cancelled orders on limited shoes in the future.

Limited, but like BigJ said there will be someone that snuck a double up through while your order didn't make it. I never double up same name and address on limited releases.

Got my code today!! YAHOOOOO.

Question for the people who have had this thing.. If a shoe is sold out, is there any way to mark it that if it restocks or sizes pop up it automatically buys it for you??

Also does anyone know why 'My Feed' is only showing currently launched shoes and not any upcoming with the Remind Me or Notify Me button?

Edit: Weird, the notify me only shows up when in my feed I select all.  When I filter to just men it doesn't show

Last edited:
Got my code today!! YAHOOOOO.

Question for the people who have had this thing.. If a shoe is sold out, is there any way to mark it that if it restocks or sizes pop up it automatically buys it for you??

Also does anyone know why 'My Feed' is only showing currently launched shoes and not any upcoming with the Remind Me or Notify Me button?
Edit: Weird, the notify me only shows up when in my feed I select all.  When I filter to just men it doesn't show
Auto buy on restocks? We can only hope lol

Its still beta so app is not perfect

yea. actually if sizes pop back up and you have already bought the shoe u cant buy another one off the app cause it will just say purchased

I just happened to see the (very first) Twitter link to sign up for the wait list for the NIKE app, I signed up quickly, approximately 5 minute after there post. No access code...getting bumed. I wonder if they look at how often you buy @ Nike.com I rarely go to Nike.com because all the hassle I've had over the last few years. Keep checking my email I guess.

its really frustrating when i applied for a code on the day they announced the app, and still nothing.

i just want to see what its like, so i can be ready for a release i'm really interested in.

I got very creative and got a code.. sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands :smile:  Cryptic message on purpose so good luck!

Ah ok, I thought I heard somewhere that it will keep trying for you.  Maybe only when it releases if you don't get one in your cart right away?  Not sure what I heard haha.

And ya I guess with beta you can expect bugs.  Thanks for the reply

Ah ok, I thought I heard somewhere that it will keep trying for you.  Maybe only when it releases if you don't get one in your cart right away?  Not sure what I heard haha.

And ya I guess with beta you can expect bugs.  Thanks for the reply
Yes the app will keep trying to add to cart (technically there is no cart) but it wont checkout for you or hold it like the desktop u have to be actively watching it and checkout manually

Yes the app will keep trying to add to cart (technically there is no cart) but it wont checkout for you or hold it like the desktop u have to be actively watching it and checkout manually
Ahh ok that's interesting and good to know. thanks!

its really frustrating when i applied for a code on the day they announced the app, and still nothing.

i just want to see what its like, so i can be ready for a release i'm really interested in.

same here signed up was announced and still waiting for that code. my friend signed up then after four day he got the code already :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom