Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

It's just not in the cards for Nike to get me an access code. Life is like that sometimes.

Has anyone noticed a huge delay with shipment confirmation by purchasing through the app?

YES i have noticed that is takes a few days longer

Liberties and AP took longer for me to get tracking and shipping for some reason

Yep I'm with u bro. I signed up within 5 minutes of the posting. I'm wondering if they're checking my purchases because I rarely buy from Nike.com because on the rare releases it's damn hard to cop-primarily talking about last year though. But I want my access code. I sent an email to Nike and they said to keep patiently waiting and they're sending out codes daily...wow.

Yep I'm with u bro. I signed up within 5 minutes of the posting. I'm wondering if they're checking my purchases because I rarely buy from Nike.com because on the rare releases it's damn hard to cop-primarily talking about last year though. But I want my access code. I sent an email to Nike and they said to keep patiently waiting and they're sending out codes daily...wow.
damn one a day prob

repped. it says YOU'RE IN! but do i get a rsvp email or something?
thanks!, the clickthroughs compared the reps aint adding up 
laugh.gif

not sure about an email being generated but shouldnt be an issue anyway (if this is is actually a future event haha)

Try a little harder get a little creative.  I got my code by contacting Nike...

Good luck.

Last edited:
hey everyone - just found this forum and am really looking forward to all of the great info on here.

had a question about access codes. i go on just about every day to "the waitlist" and it said i'm registered and already in so i guess i just have to keep re-registering on a daily basis and hope that i get an email? or am i registered and just have to wait till i'm picked for a code?

thanks for any info!

brian

hey everyone - just found this forum and am really looking forward to all of the great info on here.

had a question about access codes. i go on just about every day to "the waitlist" and it said i'm registered and already in so i guess i just have to keep re-registering on a daily basis and hope that i get an email? or am i registered and just have to wait till i'm picked for a code?

thanks for any info!

brian
You can only register once per NDC account. All you can do is wait until they send you a code via email. 

thanks for any info!

brian
you only need to register once. if it says youre already registered, then you are registered. you will stay registered. u wait for them to send you a code. its apparently very random. some have gotten their code fairly quickly after they signed up. others have signed up since day one and still have not gotten their code yet to this day.

ok cool. i didn't know if it was something i needed to do on a daily basis because the dates on the waitlist change and it says get waitlisted each day but when i click on it, it says my account has been registered.

just wanted to make sure i was doing it right.

thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom