Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

i have an adroid phone, but im willing to buy an ipad to be able to use the app. only thing holding me back on that purchase is the fact that i signed up ages ago and still have not gotten a code yet!

Randomly searched for it thru gmail and turns out i was sent one 3 weeks ago. I never got notified that it was emailed to me. checked spam and it wasnt there. just search nike snkrs and it may pop up (possibly under promotions). Probably gonna be using it thru iPad since android phone crew.

Last edited:
Nope
eyes.gif
not that serious 
roll.gif

If I had a dollar for every time someone let us know they "still haven't received a code", I could buy another pair of Jordans

I wonder.......

You fellas waiting on codes....did u ever use an ATC?

I havent. Got one. My boy has only ever purchased two pair from nike and he got one too.

I wonder.......

I havent. Got one. My boy has only ever purchased two pair from nike and he got one too.
never used an ATC service or a bot in my life on NDC or any other site. im just thinking its random. or i hope thats the case...

I wonder.......

Random codes are random.

Even though I've never used an atc, Nike has frowned upon some of my attempts to purchase shoes in the past but they still sent me a code.

A couple other dudes in here have mentioned past issues with Meg and they still got codes.

Correct, I've spoke with Meg in the past and I got a code almost immediately

i have an adroid phone, but im willing to buy an ipad to be able to use the app. only thing holding me back on that purchase is the fact that i signed up ages ago and still have not gotten a code yet!
If you end up getting an ipad, u better make sure you get w broadband wifi. This app is useful when you on the road.

Middle of last night, 3AM, I was able to score a pair of the AJ1 Low Bred.  Sizes 10.5 and 11 were avail, so I grabbed my size.  First score using the app. 
How did you find the shoe?  Were you just up browsing the app, cause I didn't get notified of any sizes?

Middle of last night, 3AM, I was able to score a pair of the AJ1 Low Bred.  Sizes 10.5 and 11 were avail, so I grabbed my size.  First score using the app. 

How did you find the shoe?  Were you just up browsing the app, cause I didn't get notified of any sizes?

There are no notifications of sizes. Those Is have popped up a few times at different times of the day. Never a fsr.

If you end up getting an ipad, u better make sure you get w broadband wifi. This app is useful when you on the road.
already got that covered. i have free hotspot on my phone. just connect it to my phone's 4g and im off to the races. i wish i could get to that point, but as of right now i cant because i dont even have my code yet lol....:frown:

Well the totally randomness sucks cuz i was 8 hours after the chromes release. But i hope it helps me with the golds.....

I hope.

Seems like they are taking the bot stuff to a whole other level, the crackdown on it. Don't wanna post too much because I don't know how true the info is that I am being given but people are def. Getting contacted way more than before and there is no hesitation to ban accounts anymore, they are just doing it pretty much at the first instance of heavy bot usage

Seems like they are taking the bot stuff to a whole other level, the crackdown on it. Don't wanna post too much because I don't know how true the info is that I am being given but people are def. Getting contacted way more than before and there is no hesitation to ban accounts anymore, they are just doing it pretty much at the first instance of heavy bot usage
no inside info on my part but the twitter streets are reporting similar findings lol
It should. Not many people have it even now, and those should be a pretty big release numbers wise.
gold foams seem to be a decent-sized release #'s wise but won't be a gimmie either

There is no SNKRS app for the iPad.  Only available on the iPhone at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom