Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

gentlemen i have a code but i have an android, i have an ipad as well, can i install it on the ipad and when its available on droid put it there or as soon as its installed on 1 device it cant be erased and on another?

gentlemen i have a code but i have an android, i have an ipad as well, can i install it on the ipad and when its available on droid put it there or as soon as its installed on 1 device it cant be erased and on another?
you can use it on the ipad, and then also use it with your android when it comes out for android.

only thing is once you use the code to access the app on your ipad and log into your NDC account, it gets linked to your account. when you get the android version, use the same code to access the app, but you will only be able to use it with your NDC account

I still haven't gotten my code lol. I can't even remember at this point when I applied for it.

Smh. Nike forgot about some of us from week 1.

I still haven't gotten my code lol. I can't even remember at this point when I applied for it.

Smh. Nike forgot about some of us from week 1.
how can they forgot about you, if its totally random? i bet youre not the only one without a code still. there are most likely a tooooon of people out there still waiting as well.

When the hell is nike gon' create an app for Android? It's taking far too long. I hope nike hears us and get on it! I hate using my iTouch to access this app

When the hell is nike gon' create an app for Android? It's taking far too long. I hope nike hears us and get on it! I hate using my iTouch to access this app
I know it doesn't hold much hope, but they have today's date on the APP home page as a potential launch date. It had April 6th up there on last Thursday. But they have done that same thing in the past, and the potential launch date came and went without the Android version launching. I'm not sure what the point of having the date on there is..?.

I signed up for this when It first rolled out, and never got a code, or I may of totally missed/deleted the email. I'm confused, what do I do now?

It'll be out by Dec. They don't care about us android users.

I registered way back in February or late January, but still received no code. Online just says I'm in line still. Any ideas?

So I tweeted Nike yesterday regarding when the app will drop for Android, here is their response. 

so what is a person supposed to do if two shoes drop at the same time and you want to order both?

Back
Top Bottom