Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

My iPhone was replaced by Apple, but after restoring last backup to my new device, my SNKRS app is requiring me to re-enter the access code assigned to my account. I can't locate the email Nike sent me with the access code and now I no longer have access. Crap!
Reasons why you favorite important emails to view them later or write down...your loss :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Living it up with those black-on-blacks awesome blossom 
nthat.gif

lmao couldn't be so wrong. I swear people need to figure out what there talking about before posting. If your not a coder, please stop acting like you know coding.

PSA:   People thinking they will have success on snkrs app. I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. It's not happening.....period. The app has been exploited weeks ago and is available on any mainstream bot. not saying it's  impossible but snkrs app have "wait in line" and we all know how that goes. good luck though.

PSA:   People thinking they will have success on snkrs app. I'm going to keep it 100 with y'all. It's not happening.....period. The app has been exploited weeks ago and is available on any mainstream bot. not saying it's  impossible but snkrs app have "wait in line" and we all know how that goes. good luck though.
somebody feeling them self this morning.

Thank you but id rather be random than COMPLETELY  false. Niketalk can be full of misinfo and while i know this may offend, I'm using that an example of that. This shouldn't be a platform of "i know more than" you. Saying SNKRS app doesn't have wait in line, is grossly mistaken.

Thank you but id rather be random than COMPLETELY  false. Niketalk can be full of misinfo and while i know this may offend, I'm using that an example of that. This shouldn't be a platform of "i know more than" you. Saying SNKRS app doesn't have wait in line, is grossly mistaken.
i havent used the app yet. nothing so far that ive wanted except maybe these labs comming up on saturday....but doesnt the app say "searching..." or something along those lines? i always thought it tells u it is searching instead of saying waiting your turn like on NDC

i havent used the app yet. nothing so far that ive wanted except maybe these labs comming up on saturday....but doesnt the app say "searching..." or something along those lines? i always thought it tells u it is searching instead of saying waiting your turn like on NDC
It says searching but "under the hood" your getting a pil ( postion in line) etw and psh  just like the browser.
but after the app finds you a pair, the checkout process is WAY faster and simpler than if you carted on NDC. IMO, the app is still a better option and more efficient.

but after the app finds you a pair, the checkout process is WAY faster and simpler than if you carted on NDC. IMO, the app is still a better option and more efficient.
checking out is not the problem..you need to cart the pair first. but yeah I agree I like the checkout process it's so much more stramlined.

checking out is not the problem..you need to cart the pair first. but yeah I agree I like the checkout process it's so much more stramlined.
Not sure I understand the point you are making.  I think its already been said that the app has been exploited, its already been suggested that Nike is working to fix it, and we all know the app doesn't guarantee anything.  Most people here have stated their success but nobody has said that is guaranteed in the future.  So how exactly are you enlightening all of us master coder?

Not sure I understand the point you are making.  I think its already been said that the app has been exploited, its already been suggested that Nike is working to fix it, and we all know the app doesn't guarantee anything.  Most people here have stated their success but nobody has said that is guaranteed in the future.  So how exactly are you enlightening all of us master coder?
<point> Not sure if you read my previous posts to understand my point but ill say it here. We need to stop putting out random false info with no basis whatsoever . i mean is that too hard to ask, If it's an opinion just say Imo. Saying snkrs app has no line. C'mon where did you pull that from. I guess if i have a million reps then im some kinda guru on everything.   </point>

:rofl:
Where the f did you come from? Weeks later. All this has already been discussed. Fact is, success rate seems to be much higher with the app. Line, no line. Get over it.

roll.gif

Where the f did you come from? Weeks later. All this has already been discussed. Fact is, success rate seems to be much higher with the app. Line, no line. Get over it.
Your right it is. I like the app easier for my bot. Not my point though. but ok  

roll.gif

Your right it is. I like the app easier for my bot. Not my point though. but ok  
haha, so youre one of the people thats exploiting the app with a bot. then you come here and try to preach. get the F outta here.

THATS real talk.

haha, so youre one of the people thats exploiting the app with a bot. then you come here and try to preach. get the F outta here.

THATS real talk.
I'm the one who actually admits to exploiting while fake people on here pretend they are not. C'mon man. I dont have 180 reps but i know the game. but naw u right lets all keep it manual like you right lol  

THATS real talk.
I'm the one who actually admits to exploiting while fake people on here pretend they are not. C'mon man. I dont have 180 reps but i know the game. but naw u right lets all keep it manual like you right lol  
yea right, dont talk like you came in here and admitted right from the jump that you are actually one of the people cheating and exploiting the app.  you JUST admitted it now when people started calling you out on being a troll.

nobody here even mentioned anything about the amount of reps sum1s has represents how much they know. you came out of left field wit that BS.

miss me with all that BS.

THATS real talk.

Keep up the nonsense and you won't be in here much longer

yea right, dont talk like you came in here and admitted right from the jump that you are actually one of the people cheating and exploiting the app.  you JUST admitted it now when people started calling you out on being a troll.

nobody here even mentioned anything about the amount of reps sum1s has represents how much they know. you came out of left field wit that BS.

miss me with all that BS.
man u on some different s now all but hurt cause I called u out on your bs. If i know snkrs app has pil it's because im using a bot. da hell is your brain at man. i use , i make bots. so the hell what. nothing new here.  stop being childish about it like its some taboo. so trolling  = stating facts welp i guess im trollin then  

man u on some different s now all but hurt cause I called u out on your bs. If i know snkrs app has pil it's because im using a bot. da hell is your brain at man. i use , i make bots. so the hell what. nothing new here.  stop being childish about it like its some taboo. so trolling  = stating facts welp i guess im trollin then  
ok thanks for the info, I will speak on behalf of everyone (if they let me) when I say you dropped some crazy knowledge on us.  Thank you for doing your civil duty, the exit is the same as the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom