Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Damn man, thought I'd wake up this morning and purchase the woven YOTS joints. My size is gone all sites. I thought Hanon was dropping these on the 23rd. Hope to hear info on a US release soon.

Damn man, thought I'd wake up this morning and purchase the woven YOTS joints. My size is gone all sites. I thought Hanon was dropping these on the 23rd. Hope to hear info on a US release soon.
That sucks bro. Im hoping for the US release too, if any. 

Uhh yeah now currently take TeamSolarMoc applications lol

Im in, just tell us whats needed.

Saw a few pairs of the Anaconda Solarsoft on ebay for about $160. Want to jump on em but I think Ill contact Nike first to see if there is any info on a US release.

Maybe start with a few we've seen post in here and from there we come together on the requirements. Of course having a pair is a requirement.

Or maybe we should just start small, and if it blows up we then come together on requirements. I'm thinking some of us may have a pair or two. If it blows up the requirement should be 3.

Or forget all of that and just welcome peeps to the team that we believe truly love these.

Like I mentioned...I was there since the beginning of TR and could definitely help this grow. Minimum of three pairs might be a bit much considering there's only 6 pairs out right now. We should also look in to catalogs to see if Nike has a future for the SolarSofts.

Like I mentioned...I was there since the beginning of TR and could definitely help this grow. Minimum of three pairs might be a bit much considering there's only 6 pairs out right now. We should also look in to catalogs to see if Nike has a future for the SolarSofts.

I like the way you're talking my friend :smokin !!! As far as the requirements go, I was saying the minimum should be 3 once/if these blow up. Quite sure most may just have one or two pairs of now.

But yeah fam, your help will definitely be appreciated. Lol, I'm actually getting excited about this.

I like the way you're talking my friend
smokin.gif
!!! As far as the requirements go, I was saying the minimum should be 3 once/if these blow up. Quite sure most may just have one or two pairs of now.

But yeah fam, your help will definitely be appreciated. Lol, I'm actually getting excited about this.
im excited as well! only got 2 purrr right now! all those euro sites are sold out of my size. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this shoe. 

im excited as well! only got 2 purrr right now! all those euro sites are sold out of my size. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this shoe. 
Not sure how much you're willing to pay but there's a seller on eBay that has them for a lil over $160. Pretty much a FSR.
Seller id4shoes

both of those on Hanon too. free shipping on all Nike, worldwide.
check their twitter for code

Saw that hanon had totally sold out. Ironically over here in Singapore, nobody wants them.

Was able to apply the free shipping code to my order from last night on the black YOTS.

Saved me ~$25!

was it free Express or post?
post via Royal Mail is taking forever. ordered innevas last friday, they got stateside monday, and no updates since.
i know its been less than a week total, so i don't want to bother them yet.
guess i got spoiled by every other UK order being here(WI) early this week.

Free shipping was good for either. At checkout, it showed both options at 0.00 GBP.

Unfortunately, I put my order in with post to save a little, and I imagine they'll leave it at post when they reflect the promo on my order

Last edited:
UK 6 & 7 still up on wellgosh in the Black YOTS
VAT discount + 15£ shipping is super-fast, ordered last friday arrived monday.
~$145 if u get one,get 2 and its morelike 135/pair

First post in over a decade?
Epic...
Anyways, hope you get yours, they do ship from Taiwan, hope you get them quickly
Lol was on the old site and never bothered updating my username thing until last week. I think they just put that date up arbitrarily, more like 2006 if i remember right.
Not really in a rush to get them, but looking forward to it.

Why does the one color-way Im stoked about have to get attached with a name to the dumbest shoe ever! I cant wait for stateside release info.

Back
Top Bottom