Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Just spoke with a Nike rep. She stated there was nothing on her launch calendar or in her system that shows the wovens will release in the states. This could change, though. She had to use google to find what I was talking about. Sounds like Team Solarsoft will definitely be needed.

#letsdothis

Yea im fenced on those green mules. They look comfy, kinda goofy but i like the green blend, i wonder how many separate orders u can use that coupon with becauseits per order not per item

Copped $100 shipped not bad. Figure even if they drop in US that'll be tough to beat. Wanted a pair of these woven mules forever, summer relaxing slipper shoe! I liked a couple of the colors coming out, but these are the sex.

Now I need these.....any info.
Man, those woven mocs are FIRE in my eyes. As much as I like the YOTS, this cw has me drooling

:lol: it's already enought for me following the roshes but I'd be down once I got a pair. Haven't been able to hit the mall for a while with work.

The Blue pair is first.

laugh.gif
it's already enought for me following the roshes but I'd be down once I got a pair. Haven't been able to hit the mall for a while with work.

The Blue pair is first.
There are two types of blues out at the moment that you can find at FL or even NR if you're lucky:

Midnight navy and Royal blue

Just get both!

Good luck!

They seem fairly true to size for me. Personally I would go up in a case like yours. Sizing down may cause issues, but the way the shoe is constructed pretty much guarantees your heel won't slip if you size up.  

All of this is based on if you wear socks with yours

Thank you for the assistance.

I went to the store & tried on a pair. I ended up sizing down because the other pair had entirely too much room in the toe area.

My first pair. :D
Reds & Blues are up next.

photomar22201310.jpg

photomar22195910.jpg

I just realized I made a joke about applying for Team Solarsoft back on the first page and now it's becoming a reality.  It's crazy how fast things catch on nowadays.

Great shoe though, hopefully Lebron doesn't post an IG pic wearing them any time soon, at least not before I get my Black Wovens 
tongue.gif

My local Nordstrom Rack had the Royal Blue and Orange pair. Man the orange pair in person :pimp: . But I have wide feet., these didn't look good when I tried them on.

Last edited:
I only have the two from the early days of release, but I'd support a Team.

I just realized I made a joke about applying fo

Team Solarsoft back on the first page and now it's becoming a reality.  It's crazy how fast things catch on nowadays.

Great shoe though, hopefully Lebron doesn't post an IG pic wearing them any time soon, at least not before I get my Black Wovens 
tongue.gif

I was thinking we can keep in low key for now since the resellers haven't (yet?) caught on. Help each other out with info, pairs, (specifically QS), and finds at NR etc.

PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Last edited:
I just purchased the Moccasins off of CT and noticed the picture mistake.  I also messaged them about it to see what would happen.  However, I ordered the shoe with the Moccasin title and description with the Rache picture, so I hope to get the Moccasins in.  I'll update with what happens.

Im down for this. Let's get the ball rollin'.

Anyone know where I can get the navy blue mocassin wovens...outside of ebay and resellers?

Back
Top Bottom