Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Looking forward to the blue canvas and the black floral!  Those will be my first pairs of solarsofts! 
happy.gif

I was hoping to cop these whole ppl were distracted by the dorenbechers... I can't located them anywhere in the us either :/

Shoot a pm if any info available, looking for the black pair sz 12 for myself and sz 9 in the ladies

I checked every store I can think of, so unless retailers are only selling the florals in store, I don't think they came out this weekend.

Europe and Asia only so far guys. Maybe next week is what Nike is saying, they haven't made to distribution center here yet.

@nikestore contacted me about the floral pack. Only overseas release date was the 20th, our time will be soon. Personally I purchased from kicks-crew early this morning and came out to 119 after shipping and discount code.

Kicksusa.com has a couple colorways for 39.99. If you sign up for the newsletter you get a $5 off coupon. 

Looks like an 8/3/13 release date for some florals

Nike Calendar

Solarsoft Moccasin SP
Black/Black-Desert-Sand
Style# 622269-090
$85

Solarsoft Moccasin SP
Old Royal/Old Royal-Crystal Mint
Style# 622269-444
$85

Last edited:
Did the Nauticals drop on NDC already? I saw they were suppose to release on 7/19 but couldn't find them on the site.

Both my pairs of florals came in from kicks crew today, I thought they were leather but the whole toe box is mesh. Beautiful shoe, everybody take advantage for the cheap price on the third!

by these, i meant florals. although they will be 85$, i still thought they would be a tad cheaper. how comfortable are these to people?

I'd say comfy, but not as comfy as roshe's. the material around the toecap bugs me a little. Same insoles so similar in that regard. IMO of course.

Never posted in this thread before, but thought I'd share my experience with the solarsoft moccasins. I bought em just as a beater shoe for simple walking, and they did the job. However, I played indoor soccer with them ONCE and some threads ripped off, the solarsoft sole ripped off the left shoe, and I was left me with some intense blisters
sick.gif
. Now I realize these aren't for hard core running, but I figured once wouldn't actually destroy them. In the future I would honestly just invest in a pair of New Balances for the same price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom