Nike Space Hippie

Struck out on 01 and Volt 04s. Not paying a nickel over retail for any of these though. Hope all resellers get stuck with their pairs and take losses.

Struck out on the 01s this morning. Had no idea these were so hyped. Stock X and Goat prices are insane. Is this a case of people trying to simply resell or are these legitimately that popular?

Struck out on the 01s this morning. Had no idea these were so hyped. Stock X and Goat prices are insane. Is this a case of people trying to simply resell or are these legitimately that popular?

Illegitimate hype. They weren't this hyped a month ago. Then Nike fed them to all their "influencers" to push in the last week and the hype went stupid for today. Just wait it out. Resellers going ham now because they know by the next hype release they gon have to do a heavy price drop on all of these. Barring one of the Kardashians wearing these in the next week, you'll be able to get these for closer to 1/3 price increase as opposed to the triple you seeing resellers trying to pull now

01's shipped from nike already. Did 2-day shipping this time and they should be here by Tuesday

I like the OG CW, but this Volt CW for the 03 is not bad either. The Black pops well and the yellow accents are not bad.

space-hippie-03-this-is-trash-release-date_o1.jpg space-hippie-03-volt-this-is-trash-release-date_s1.jpg
space-hippie-03-this-is-trash-release-date_o2.jpg space-hippie-03-volt-this-is-trash-release-date_s2.jpg
space-hippie-03-this-is-trash-release-date_o4.jpg space-hippie-03-volt-this-is-trash-release-date_s4.jpg
space-hippie-03-this-is-trash-release-date_o5.jpg space-hippie-03-volt-this-is-trash-release-date_s5.jpg
space-hippie-03-this-is-trash-release-date_o6.jpg space-hippie-03-volt-this-is-trash-release-date_s6.jpg

yea I don't mind the next wave of colors. My favorite was always the volt/black pair of 04s and I was "lucky" enough to pay a resale price from END by winning their raffle, but it was really the best of both worlds, a nicer looking upper and still getting that icy blue sole. Going forward, I'm in for whatever they want to drop

yea I don't mind the next wave of colors. My favorite was always the volt/black pair of 04s and I was "lucky" enough to pay a resale price from END by winning their raffle, but it was really the best of both worlds, a nicer looking upper and still getting that icy blue sole. Going forward, I'm in for whatever they want to drop
I’m glad I took a L on the 04 END raffle because I got the 02 for the same price later. As you said END sold the 04 for resale price ...

The 04 is probably the most produced because they don’t have zoom X.
Agree with all you guys. The shoes are great but I will not pay resale. I’ll just try again for the new colorways and fail and try again when they come back around at some point. They are cool but nothing crazy

The 04 is probably the most produced because they don’t have zoom X.
Agree with all you guys. The shoes are great but I will not pay resale. I’ll just try again for the new colorways and fail and try again when they come back around at some point. They are cool but nothing crazy

Been checking StockX just to gauge the 03 and them joints not even moving like that at the $400-500 price point. They sold like 4 pairs in my size (10) last night.

And I swear some of those are resellers buying **** to artificially inflate the prices. Seen them drop down to asking price $360 again, and all of a sudden somebody buys that pair for a bid of $450. And the next lowest offer shoe goes up for $450. Whole lotta shenanigans going on here :lol:

The 03 was moving good at $300-360 before the US drop yesterday. Clearly people not buying this as a shoe worth $500 right now. For $500 you can get some real heat you missed out on, not a fun novelty shoe

ugh of course the 04s flew on Union, I don't get it, they were charging like 20 bucks shipping, and yet people are grabbing them up to flip for what, 5-10 bucks profit, if that?

Back
Top Bottom