Nike Space Hippie

yeah. makes sense for stockx to not take the risk and deal with a bunch of irate customers with banged up boxes.
But i wonder what they going to do for the people who already bought pairs. Are they going to cancel?

Last edited:
2 sites in EU dropped them with no stock, why even do that no idea, sold out from the moment they went live...guess I'm paying a lot if I wanna wear these, weak

6DE04D23-31F8-416B-B895-09005D728D75.jpeg

2 sites in EU dropped them with no stock, why even do that no idea, sold out from the moment they went live...guess I'm paying a lot if I wanna wear these, weak
Naive i know, but I was hoping these might go under the hype radar a bit and be something sneaker heads could really enjoy- leave the resellers duking it out over the tie dies etc. Oh well, just salty I guess.

Naive i know, but I was hoping these might go under the hype radar a bit and be something sneaker heads could really enjoy- leave the resellers duking it out over the tie dies etc. Oh well, just salty I guess.

This. I thought this was gonna be for few sneaker heads who liked the concept, Nike effed up by saying the 3's were gonna be limited, that's when I knew this was gonna happen.

But i wonder what they going to do for the people who already bought pairs. Are they going to cancel?
I picked up the 03 and 01 on StockX because I see all of these being hard to get and resell wasn’t super bad yesterday morning... 03 shipped out today to StockX so hopefully they pass and get to me and hopefully the 01 ships out soon.

Bummed these got pushed back in the US...really hope I can get 01-03, 04 is still just ok.

After watching the video posted on the last page i think 01 is the new go to. I didn't realize the 04 didn't have the recycled zoomX. I kind of think that will be comfy.

But i think i will enter raffles for all pairs and try for them all on SNKRS if i can since i do like them all but if they were a GR i would take the 01 first right now

Some had backdoor links and bought a day ago. But the place didn't ship to USA.

• Wow
Reactions: xbx
I can swoop the 03's for just under 100euro more than retail from a reseller, never once have had to do this but I just might jump on this..don't even wanna deal with SNKRS on 7/3 !

Interesting, in SNKRS SH02 still showed a date of today, then switched to “sold out” at 10am. Oddly enough, you can still see it under the “today’s drops”. Nike trolling HARD. :emoji_cold_sweat:

Back
Top Bottom