Nike Space Hippie

if that date is true (and its from a reelable source) then a press release and all that should be this or next week, we are 1 month away, lil too quiet yea..odd..

Been checking for these. Assuming they pushed them back at this point. Releases are fewer and farther in between

Yea I'm just not so sure anymore about the date I got, it's 1 month from tomorrow so I'll say it's likely pushed, dang..June would have been perfecto but all good, looking forward..

^Beat me to it. 1, 2, and 3 are up; $130, $150, $180 respectively. All in full mens size range. A tee is listed as well.

Guess my 6/11 date came correct - so think this is a Draw, or 1st come? Just wondering how tough it'll be to cop the 3s..

Guess the #4 will drop another date, lots of people want that 4 - also wonder if this is App exclusive, kinda doubt it.

1 and 4 are the only ones that i’m liking but no biggie if i can’t cop them. hoping there are more to come in the future in different color ways

I like the SH 01s a lot and it's also at the most doable price, IMO.

This line kinda reminds me of what Allbirds is trying to do and what Adidas has done, especially with Parley, too. I don't know if Allbirds have been on this already, but there's already an emphasis on producing a shoe with the lowest carbon footprint with their recent Tree Dasher shoes and I just found out they're going to collaborate with Adidas. :wow:

Answering an earlier post, it seems like Nike started implementing more of this idea into some products recently with the Tech Fleece "50" collection, and there is an AJ1 Zoom Air Space Hippie version due in August supposedly. So I'd say it's trickling in, but yes, more of this idea should be implemented in other products, especially performance products.

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-sh-CW2414-001-0.jpg

I like the SH 01s a lot and it's also at the most doable price, IMO.

This line kinda reminds me of what Allbirds is trying to do and what Adidas has done, especially with Parley, too. I don't know if Allbirds have been on this already, but there's already an emphasis on producing a shoe with the lowest carbon footprint with their recent Tree Dasher shoes and I just found out they're going to collaborate with Adidas. :wow:

Answering an earlier post, it seems like Nike started implementing more of this idea into some products recently with the Tech Fleece "50" collection, and there is an AJ1 Zoom Air Space Hippie version due in August supposedly. So I'd say it's trickling in, but yes, more of this idea should be implemented in other products, especially performance products.

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-sh-CW2414-001-0.jpg

real interesting how we see an actual release date in the space hippies from nike the same time adidas and all birds made their collab announcement lol

i’m really intrigued now to see if adidas, all birds and parley end up working together to come out with something

S sssstan that was my thought exactly! Adidas and Allbirds announced their collaboration first before Nike dropped the release dates.

Back
Top Bottom