Nike Space Hippie

Aint gonna lie. I was disappointed with the pushback of the release date and then stoked about it but my caged is a little rattled with the Sneaker youtubers hyping these up when there was little hype to start with.

Aint gonna lie. I was disappointed with the pushback of the release date and then stoked about it but my caged is a little rattled with the Sneaker youtubers hyping these up when there was little hype to start with.
yup. starting to look like every other hype release that I take multiple Ls on. smh

From the first page of cws, I like the 04s the most.

A few small sizes of the 04s are available on END. I'm not certain if they'll ship to the US though...

01 is a great looking shoe, top notch
02 is solid, good backup if 01 is tough to get
04 is blah, not worth getting
03 is horrendous, a terrible looking shoe

digging my 03s so far, but it's a tad stiff at first, almost takes your socks off when you take the shoes off as they're tight, but after only 2 days they aren't really like that anymore and are getting more and more loose, now slip off easy - def wasn't the case the first few times I took em off tho..

digging my 03s so far, but it's a tad stiff at first, almost takes your socks off when you take the shoes off as they're tight, but after only 2 days they aren't really like that anymore and are getting more and more loose, now slip off easy - def wasn't the case the first few times I took em off tho..
How’s the plastic thing on your Achilles? Does it sit too high or rub funny? I’ve been eyeing the 03s, but I can’t make heads or tails of the strap system.

Loving my 02’s. Still waiting on my 03’s to ship from StockX. I’m starting to think they are going to reject them

BED00957-AD32-4AE3-890C-874EEDC8256D.jpeg

By the way, I got my TTS and they fit perfect. You can even go half size down because of how stretchy the upper is. Don’t go half size up

Loving my 02’s. Still waiting on my 03’s to ship from StockX. I’m starting to think they are going to reject them

BED00957-AD32-4AE3-890C-874EEDC8256D.jpeg

By the way, I got my TTS and they fit perfect. You can even go half size down because of how stretchy the upper is. Don’t go half size up

still waiting on my 03s too.

Still waiting as well... started doing some digging and it seems that StockX has just become a mess and seem to be way behind on stuff. Look at their twitter, people are losing their minds. I honestly think this is my last time using them. I mean my items were shipped to them 2 weeks ago and still says "On its way to StockX".

I think it's BS... They shouldn't have fired so many employees.

Still waiting as well... started doing some digging and it seems that StockX has just become a mess and seem to be way behind on stuff. Look at their twitter, people are losing their minds. I honestly think this is my last time using them. I mean my items were shipped to them 2 weeks ago and still says "On its way to StockX".

I think it's BS... They shouldn't have fired so many employees.
I use StockX to track prices, that's it. **** them and their ****ty customer experience/ridiculous fees

I use StockX to track prices, that's it. **** them and their ****ty customer experience/ridiculous fees
Yeah I agree, never had problems with them but the recent layoffs, added fees and **** service have been a nail in the coffin for me.

How’s the plastic thing on your Achilles? Does it sit too high or rub funny? I’ve been eyeing the 03s, but I can’t make heads or tails of the strap system.
Zero issue with that, and like I mentioned the more I wear them the more easily they go on and come off, you'll see a massive difference after 3-5 days of walking around in them..

Back
Top Bottom