Nike Sportswear Officially Unveils NIKEiD Bespoke - Pics and Info

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
On Friday November 14th, Nike Sportswear officially unveiled NIKEiD Bespoke. Globally exclusive to 21 Mercer Street, NIKEiD Bespoke is an innovative by appointment design experience offering consumers the opportunity to work one-on-one with Nike design consultants to customize select Nike footwear styles. Going far beyond NIKEiD, NIKEiD Bespoke gives designers the ability to desgin one of Nike Sportwear's icons from the ground up. To usher in NIKEiD Bespoke, Nike Sportswear selected the Nike Air Force 1 Low as the first NIKEiD Bespoke sneaker. The NIKEiD Bespoke Air Force 1 Low offers up to 31 parts of customization, including the base, overlay, accent, lining, stitching, outsole, laces and deubré. Consumers will also be able to choose from 82 premium, iconic materials and color options. The color palette is vast and exclusive material options include iconic Nike material prints Elephant and Safari, premium full grain suede, nubuck and leathers, Italian full grain patent leather, premium denim and reflective synthetic leathers.

MaZe of KixandtheCity.com was invited to experience NIKEiD Bespoke as the first person, outside of LeBron James, to ever dive into NIKEiD Bespoke. Sitting down with Nike's Jesse Leyva, MaZe desgined his own Air Force 1 inspired by one of his favorite sneakers of all time. Once MaZe's NIKEiD Bespoke is delievered, delivery takes up to 4 weeks, we will officially unveil the sneaker.

m76byd.jpg

ivjzpc.jpg

15zrt4w.jpg

Sample BeSpoke Air Force 1

2dv8yfl.jpg

Little Teaser of the BeSpoke AF1 Low that I put together.

Much more to come.

Peace.

MaZe

nice idea.....looking forward to seeing more models tho being i'm not a AF1 fan....

Maze - any word on prices? i know the AF1 id is $225....how much will these be? i'm afraid to know...

Nice. Cant eff wit it if its $800+ tho. Gimme an air max 1 or 90 and a max of $300 and we got a deal Nike. LOL

Word good looks on the info...word maze u should, if u could, have a certain number of your joints alotted to NTers...but 8 bills? If true....[T Pain]"I'm good" [T Pain]

8 bills...... i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
when i heard that, granted the options are insane...but 8 bills? smh *%*+ THAT

this is def. a sick idea, but i don't do af1s AND i'm too terrified to even BEGIN to think what the price may be. if its ANYTHING over $300 itain't worth it, imo.

Did a pair of dunk ID's and got shown everything at mercer.
what some fail to understand is the price starts at $800 (entry level)
and can surpass $2000 from what i was told.
the materials are sick esp the red croc skin
pimp.gif

Def not for the average consumer, but if you have $800+ to play with then i recommend it.
a AF1 fans dream.
cant wait to see what maze created.

here are more samples of colors and materials:

looks like croc skin swoosh and clear sole..pink 3M
nike-bespoke-7.jpg

elephant print and looks like felt or denim mid panel, suede/nubuck toe, leather liner
nike-bespoke-3.jpg

elephant print, mesh mid panel and tongue, patent foxing
nike-bespoke-5.jpg

definately dope options, but way too much money!!!

Originally Posted by Ic2005

I know it's alot but when you love shoes u find a way!!1

sorry, but it's not that serious. i don't love shoes THAT much at all. now if i was ballin, then MAYBE it'd be a different story.
i personally think the money would be better spent on a pair of titaniums.

although u can design it from the ground up, $800-$2000 still seems like WAAYYYYYYYYY too much money. not only that, but they're af1s.

Back
Top Bottom