Might mess with them wheat high af1's

actually discounted on swoosh too...

edit:

Copped. Will be "timbs" this winter.

Might mess with them wheat high af1's

actually discounted on swoosh too...

edit:

Copped. Will be "timbs" this winter.

I just seen the post and order the AF1 from NDC. I love NT for the info because I would of been mad if I would of been mad if I missed these lol. Not better then the mac n cheese highs tho

I just seen the post and order the AF1 from NDC. I love NT for the info because I would of been mad if I would of been mad if I missed these lol. Not better then the mac n cheese highs tho

img_4025.jpg

img_4046.jpg

img_4049.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com/

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

These are fire, debating between AM's or Dunks

Does anyone know if these are water proof or not? Thanks

Having this same debate in my head right now... Basically comes down to high top vs. low top, cause both are extremely nice.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

These are fire, debating between AM's or Dunks

Does anyone know if these are water proof or not? Thanks

Having this same debate in my head right now... Basically comes down to high top vs. low top, cause both are extremely nice.

Nike-Air-Max-90-VT-Vac-Tech-Medium-Grey-Anthracite-Black.jpg

How about these?  Can't quite figure out what the material is, but it looks like it might crease like crazy.  Besides that, seriously thinking about these to wear with clothes that don't seem to match other, more colorful shoes..

Nike-Air-Max-90-VT-Vac-Tech-Medium-Grey-Anthracite-Black.jpg

How about these?  Can't quite figure out what the material is, but it looks like it might crease like crazy.  Besides that, seriously thinking about these to wear with clothes that don't seem to match other, more colorful shoes..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

VT kicks are essentially seamless/one piece shoes with embossed panels. They will definitely crease like a mofo!!

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

VT kicks are essentially seamless/one piece shoes with embossed panels. They will definitely crease like a mofo!!

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

The forces are the best IMO, the 90's are nice too, but those dunks are not a good look
I like the forces, and the dunks. I'm probably one of the only people I know that likes the way that dunk came out, more so than any of the other VT dunks. There's something I don't like about seamless AM90s though, I've never been able to put my finger on what I don't like, but it just seems to always lack a bit that the original shoe has.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

The forces are the best IMO, the 90's are nice too, but those dunks are not a good look
I like the forces, and the dunks. I'm probably one of the only people I know that likes the way that dunk came out, more so than any of the other VT dunks. There's something I don't like about seamless AM90s though, I've never been able to put my finger on what I don't like, but it just seems to always lack a bit that the original shoe has.

Ordered the AM90s and have been wearing them almost non-stop since I got em... And the creasing really isn't too bad at all. Only thing is I wish they were waterproof, but they suede is extremely nice. Definitely impressed.

Back
Top Bottom