Nike Sportswear Winter 2010 (mostly ACG's) PICS

lemme get them purple boots and a better look at them escapes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

WOW! Nike really listened to me! A couple months ago I emailed Nike asking about making some Dunks into boots and look what their coming out with.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but Nike plans much farther ahead than a couple months when planning which shoes to release. Often times, samples and planning is done a year or more before the planned RD.

On a side note, those Lunar MacLeays and Footscapes are all on my radar.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

WOW! Nike really listened to me! A couple months ago I emailed Nike asking about making some Dunks into boots and look what their coming out with.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but Nike plans much farther ahead than a couple months when planning which shoes to release. Often times, samples and planning is done a year or more before the planned RD.

On a side note, those Lunar MacLeays and Footscapes are all on my radar.

Thanks a lot. I actually thought they really listened to me.
frown.gif
tired.gif

But its all good though. Can't wait nonetheless.
smile.gif

Not a clear pic, but those Humara Hybrids are absolutely HORRIBLE. What a way to ruin an underground classic

Not a clear pic, but those Humara Hybrids are absolutely HORRIBLE. What a way to ruin an underground classic

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Regular Humara's are on the calendar to release in 2011.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

nike-sportswear-preview-5.jpg

nike-sportswear-preview-6.jpg

nike-sportswear-preview-9.jpg

nike-sportswear-preview-11.jpg

Nike Sportswear Winter Preview

Those dunks, the tan/orange/black boots, those purple boots, and the tan/light blue/black boots are all possibilities.

Those dunk boots will most likely be copped as my winter boot though.
pimp.gif

I don't know... I am just not feeling the Dunk boots.
I like the black yellow ACG's though.

ok sorry for the bump but I figured I would actually use the search and resurrect this thread rather than start a new one...

anyhow just saw these over here and here respectively, so thought I'd post in here
really feeling the Lunar Mcleays.  it says they are available.. anyone cop yet?  if so how do you like them?
nike-acg-lunar-macleay-taupe-photo-blue-02.jpg

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-taupe-photo-blue-03.jpg

nike-vengeance-acg-terra-upcoming-colorways-05.jpg

^^^I NEED those Mcleay's AND those Vengeance
(if spelled wrong I DON'T care) joints like %@$@#*# YESTERDAY!

The Nike ACG Lava Dunk Hi was executed so nicely. I wear my black pair on a frequent basis. Don't forget that they come with a zoom air insole and wax laces. But overall shoes like the Footscape, Escape, etc are dope nonetheless. ACG colorways are always on point and gotta love the speckled midsole on some of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom