Nike Spring 2010 Info:: Vol: 1st

Nah, those white/blue FP2's aren't slated to drop as far as I know. I think when duke said "white blue garnetts" or something everybodythought he meant those and got gassed, but I think he meant the white/black/royal blue Garnett 3's.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

ao51si.jpg

is this coming out too??

sorry i didnt went through the whole thread.

in due time.... "oh 10

Didn't care much for the infra Hoops Structures, but those on the previous page is fiyah.

2emlh0k.jpg

9787m8.jpg

One of these colorways WILL be copped...and I'm hoping to see the black/orion blue joints release as well.

Black/silver uptempos are the best of the series. Those black/reds are very nice too, might pick them up as well on sale.

FP2 are my grails.. I beat the blue and blk joints into submission.... Can't wait... Nike been good with posite retros so these are copped

Originally Posted by holoflow

2hdsd5j.jpg

13ydzdg.jpg

Copper Foamposite 1s

Will be bought including the silver uptempos (accidently deleted the pic)
Hopefully Ill be able to het the foamposites. Ive had terrible luck in getting those. Wither had no money at the time or missed the release
smh.gif
smh.gif

just got done looking at the catolog and it seems like the hoop air structures have fly wire behind the swoosh!! they look great!!

Originally Posted by dcortes23

just got done looking at the catolog and it seems like the hoop air structures have fly wire behind the swoosh!! they look great!!
hmm. are you talking about these? they don't seem to have flywire anywhere - all leather by the looks of it.

367615990.jpg

116q714.jpg

(pics borrowed from the Hoop Structure thread)

Man, those FP2's are hot! Anyone have a review on how they feel or how they fit? Although I like how the shoe looks, I have no idea how it feels or fits.I'm bigger on comfort and performance than aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom