Nike Spring 2011 footwear. (Basketball, running, SB, soccer.)

i wonder what this blk wht vibrant yellow varsity red ajxiii's means.....possibly the playoffs?
smile.gif

[table][tr][td]NIKE ZOOM KD III   [/td][td] 417279 [/td][td] 104[/td][td] WHITE/GORGE GREEN//WHITE[/td][/tr][/table]
Yesss!  Might be an ode to Montrose Christian, but I'll get a yellow highlighter and make it into a Sonics colorway!  KD's Seattle ties will live on!

How the F is nike going to release these black Penny 1s AGAIN without doing the white/blue yet? hopefully they'll be a summer release or something.

Originally Posted by shox2001

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Originally Posted by shox2001

any info on the Kobe VI? will they still a lowtop?
Just my opinion but hopefully NOT.

But I'm curious about those Air Zoom Rookie LWP for $190...

Read somewhere that the VI will be the last low top and yeh these zoom rookie are intriguing

still a lowtop?
eyes.gif

anyway thank you your info

You scared of lowtops or something?

Thanks for the great info blondsoccerplyr.

I'm excited about the Penny 1s, was looking for a pair of the Orlando CW for 2 months but I will just wait and I can't wait to see the PHX CW.

AJ3 more then one pair will be needed.

Originally Posted by clkru

[table][tr][td]NIKE ZOOM KD III   [/td][td] 417279 [/td][td] 104[/td][td] WHITE/GORGE GREEN//WHITE[/td][/tr][/table]
Yesss!  Might be an ode to Montrose Christian, but I'll get a yellow highlighter and make it into a Sonics colorway!  KD's Seattle ties will live on!

KD III's in a different color
a7d2683448dd0beeefe5dbb99830ddd82ec32e38.jpg

[font='courier new', courier]
[/font]

^^^
Thanks for the pics.

I'm kinda dissapointed.......................I expected much more.

Back
Top Bottom