Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

update on ATC nike stadium - kobe 2 strengths orcas for 6,6+k, ultimate black maize around 5,5k.. af25 5+k.. planet sports has a new colorway for thr uptempo 3.0 black,purple,blue... forgot the rest...

glad i could help popoy!i was wondering if anyone has been to the nike sale in megamall,i swear i heard it started today.everybody knows the best time to go to any sale is during the first day so please fellas,dont forget to post an update,much thanks!

and
I shoplifted the pooty

Saw the new Pacquiao shirts at Powerplant. Nice. Has a "three stripes and a sun" design. Would have gotten one if there was a black. Unfortunately, it only comes in white/red and red/white. P895.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

^Thanks for the update RE: Pacquiao shirts. I saw his "MP" symbol in Fort along with his other ads i kind of figured they'd release a shirt or something

I'll try to scoop some tomorrow. Just curious based on looks do they look like they'll fit like SMediums?

the shirt look nice in person but they fit kinda small.

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

Nike Stadium
Orca's 20% off
Black and Pure 3's 20% off also (i think)

Athletes Foot Alabang
FR3 5,2++
Black/silver 5,3++
from what i can tell whats left are big sizes

anyone try the New Balance shoe cleaner/s? I was thinking of getting a bottle. They go for 250 each one for leather and one for suede

^ where can i buy those shoe cleaners? i was thinking of buying a shoe cleaner din eh tnx

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

saw some shoe cleaners at and1 glorietta and at toby's glorietta, i think they also have those at planet sports.

current kicks at Nike Stadium SM North Edsa

f_DSC02480m_55b81b8.jpg

f_DSC02481m_b3def0f.jpg

f_DSC02482m_4322eef.jpg

thanks for update rapsa!keep the updates comming
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

nike stadium lang ba nagbebenta ng manny pacquiao shirts? does nike park have them? i really want them. pls let me know asap. cuz my grandma's coming here in the states next week.. thanks
kaysshoes.com
discount code:106

Some parks have them. Gateway, and Fort had them when i passed by I'm sure greenbelt has their share also

Park Eastwood has them. Just copped one earlier.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

saw it too ealier..sa park ermita...shiny .
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

- even the first release MP shirts are out at Mega branch (enhanced MP image holding his two hands high)
FS:BMP 9.5 DS

Nike Staduim, SM North UPDATE!!!

*Air Jordan Nu'retro 1 = 4,495
Colorway:
Red & Black
Black...

*Air Jordan XX2 PE (Chicago) = 7,+++(im not sure sa price)

*Team Jordan Ol'school = 7,+++(im not sure sa price)

*ZK 2 Lite = 7,495

nike stadium rockwell also has the MP 1st ed shirts.

also for those looking for USA ultimates, i saw a pair at nike stadium glorietta last oct 6, the size on display i think was 10.5 or 10. not so sure, you can call to confirm,

Back
Top Bottom