CB34
Penny IV white/royal/black
AF1 High's
All sz US 9.5-10 DS

FS: Penny 1 (New York) sz US11 DS
VC V (New Jersey) sz US10 DS

nike park yun asa MOA...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

alvin are there many sizes left sa AJ3 Fire red sa shang? hehe
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

^nope,especially if you're a sz 10 above.
FS:Militaries sz 11,crazy 1's,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Saw in athelete's foot galleria, adidas pro deal, a mix of the promodel and real deal, feet you wear, has anyone heard of this?

Yup Nike Park @ Mall of Asia

Sig Fixed.

AJ3 Fire red's 20off @ Nike Stadium SM North Edsa
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's All sz US 9.5-10 DS
FS: Penny 1 (New York) sz US11 DS

^same with AF ermita...

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

are CG11's selling out? hehe
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

some Stadium branches say that they'll be getting the CG11's sometime next month. so no need to panic.... at least not yet :D
happy.gif
FS: BMP Blacktoes 9.5 DSFS: Speedsweep V Boxing Shoes 8.5 DS

idk man,talked to my guy @ MOA,1 sz per pair lang sila.not sure if the same goes for other Stadiums

FS:Militaries sz 11,crazy 1's,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.
LF:Spizikes sz 11-12

ah ganon ba?? hintayin nyo nalnag mag 10-20 off yan hahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

update for those jonesing for team pilipinas shirts&jackets,stadium megamall just got theirs in,im not real big on either,especialy the jacket,it looks like you could go to your local patahian&get something nearly identical done.the only thing that got me on that jacket is the imaculate Philippine flag patch.jcket retails for php 1995
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Update.....

Just passed by early this mornin' at Nike Stadium Megamall... Saw the Nike Shox Spotlight and the Nike Air Limelight

Nike Shox Spotlight - P6795
Color ... White/ Navy Blue and All Black

Nike Air Limelight - P4.7+ or 4.9k+ - been wondering why are there no straps, much like the nike air max enforcer
Color... All Black

Nike Shox Spotlight Low - P5.3k+
Color - all white

And saw the Team Philippine Jersey P1,595 (blue and white - 2XL is the smallest size available) and the T-shirt Believer P895 (black shirt and white shirt)...

^ what's magalona and, uhm, the bubble gang comedian (sorry, forgot his name) doing there?

^Francis is Nike boy too. :smile:
smile.gif

The comedian is Michael V. Haha!

As for me, what's Tim Yap doing there? Haha! :tongue:
tongue.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

i think its a campaign showing filipinos from different walks of life supporting TP.

why the hell is there a ladder in this pic?did this group just finish painting the room theyre in?i guess the ladder is filipino & its a believer too
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

wth is jinno doing in the pic?

i mean, just 'cause nike's office is in the rufino building on rufino ave..

:lol:
laugh.gif
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

Back
Top Bottom