Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Thanx for posting my shoes KC! i think you posted it before i even had the chance to wear it.
laugh.gif
Surprisingly, they are pretty comfortable, but fits kinda small.

Also, about the aj23 allstars, its only on sale at those specified places on sat.. but whatever doesn't sell on sat will be distributed to all the othertop nike stores. I also heard, just not sure if its true, after the weekend, the shoe will retail for 9495 rather than 10495. If that is true..
indifferent.gif
to nike philippines! %$* man! just a quick buck for the hyped up pair ofshoes! cmon!!!

^^^^ They shouldn't do that. Anybody who bought it on release day can always complain of the unfair pricing. I know I'd be furious if that happened tome. If I were Nike Pi, I'd be consistent and continue the release day retail price up until 4 or 5 months and if they still haven't sold out, then theycan sell it for cheaper. That's highly unlikely though for these XX3

Mahal talaga dito sa atin. Dati may 50% off ako nakukuha. Simula lumipat ng trabaho yung contact ko eh wala na ako 50% off
eyes.gif

Majority ng Nike ko katas ng 50%off
laugh.gif

Kaya sa states na lang ako nagpapabili. Yun nga lang kung may uuwi.
wink.gif

doubt they will sell it cheaper than 10495 starting today.

maybe around 20+ got their pair last night in the fort.

i still don't understand what you guys see in the 23. anything after XIV isn't a real jordan to me.

anyway, stopped by stadium mega last night and saw lots of ugly shoes..

here's some updates..

02162008br9.jpg

02162008002fi6.jpg

02162008003zr9.jpg

02162008004gg6.jpg

02162008005ub9.jpg

the bron 5s are the only ones i'd even consider, and they looked a LOT better to me from far away on kelly's feet than up close. not feeling the ashysuede or the non-patent toe.

anyway, i think i'd rather skip all the ugly shoes, save money, and go for this car i spotted outside of shang..
smokin.gif

02162008007wh7.jpg

a lot of people would be pissed if they do change the price to 9495 after the launch date. i heard they also said that you can't use the discount on theblack colorway? is that true?

ntyce wrote:
Also, about the aj23 allstars, its only on sale at those specified places on sat.. but whatever doesn't sell on sat will be distributed to all the other top nike stores. I also heard, just not sure if its true, after the weekend, the shoe will retail for 9495 rather than 10495. If that is true..
indifferent.gif
to nike philippines! %$* man! just a quick buck for the hyped up pair of shoes! cmon!!!

This info was posted in the Jordan XXIII thread. I think PHP9,495 will be the SRP for the stealth XXIIIs.

price check lang guys... the xx3's are still price the same as of today... 10% vip card discount is still not applicable...

hi guys. whats up. my name is jo and im in the states right now. i was wondering if there are still alot of kobe 3 all stars in the pi. i wasn't able toget one over here in the states. i was wondering which nike park size twelve took his picture at. are they in just that nike park or at all of them. thanks inadvance.

man !%% is goin on?!Nike PI really stepped their resell game up.i know some good dudes at nike pi,i know theyre just footsoldiers,i wish i could tell one ofthem to say to the higher upps "moderate their greed".most of the pinoy collectors i know are not stinkin' rich.(save for rev,he's in aleague of his own)its sad how things are going down over here.and its not just jays,i mean look at stat 2's retailing at 9195.9195?!thats a $140 shoeanywhere else but theyre retailing at$227 and change here.kobe 3's retailing at 7495.7495?!a $130 shoe anywhere else but retailing at $185 and changehere.all the sneakers here are atleast 10% padded.its like nike pi is giving everybody a chance to get gauged.

^^^^ I agree with max on the pricing of Nike Philippines' retail pricing being absurdly, obnoxiously and unreasonably high but I beg to disagree on the"being in a league of his own" remark, pareng Max
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
I know a few other collectors who are not on NikeTalk whoactually spend a fortune on kicks that they actually use. My spending is just chump change compared to what these guys squander. For me, it's more of apassion/investment type of collecting. I really never use my grails because I know one day I might lose the passion and would have to sell of my collection. Imight have to take a loss if I use the kicks that I buy.

Going back to the issue at hand. Well, if there is one principle of good business management that Nike Philippines is missing, it's the fact that revenuecan actually drive higher bottomlines or profits than HIGHER MARGINS. Going for higher margins can give you more profits per pair but no necessarily moreprofits. If I were running Nike Philippines, I would sell stuff at a lower price. Probably at least 10%-15% lower than the prices now and appeal to a largerand wider customer base. If I increase my customer base or how much each customer spends on my merchandise by 10%-15%, I still make the same profits but I nowhave a more stable business and more importantly, HAPPIER CUSTOMERS who will reward you with more sales in the future.

Well, I hope Nike Philippines reads this. I think our sentiments are valid enough to be heard and hopefully, they will reward us with better prices. ParengMax, you have been a sincere friend and also an inspiration to my collection. A lot of what I have is because you also helped me out when I startedcollecting. For that, thanks pare
happy.gif
God bless

Well we can blog this if you want...hehe, I think it's time they know that the price is not right. Anyway, the other Nike stores will be getting the Black23's soon and will be releasing them on the 23rd...a staff from Stadium North EDSA told me that they were suppose to get the White/red XX3 but since everystore wants a piece of it, Nike PI decided to sell them in a one particular Park and Stadium which are the Park BHS and Stadium Rockwell
tired.gif

^ yup, 130 pairs divided between park fort and stadium powerplant, the rest scattered to the province and some to singapore.

if hindi maubos soon then i guess saka nila ikakalat sa ibang stores yun all star xx3.

Why give some to Singapore, have they thought of sharing some Philippine AF 1's before?...hehehe just kidding...
tongue.gif

Hi Guys,

Singapore is balloting 9 pairs, 309.00 sgd per pair, around Php8,800.00. I have received the invitation to join the balloting last night, there's not muchjordan heads here, so i guess there's a higher chance of getting my second pair here as I already bought my first from Nike Fort BHS.

^i'll be on the look out on ebay if you get a 2nd pair.j/k.i hate to drag on but just going back to the overpricing that's been going on.my main gripeis why is nike pi getting away with this ridiculous pricing?i mean its nike pi right?licensced,official distributor of nike shoes and apparel in thecountry.why are they going so high above the srp?its not like nike pi is some two-bit reseller...or are they?with their prices,its like were paying the retailprice + tax+individual shipping to the pi per shoe + alittle more.that aint right.i guess they're thinking "well,we can get away with it sotough."just because you can get away with something,doesnt mean its to be done.!*+@,you can drive your car with your feet but that doesnt make it a goodidea.

Para maramdaman nila yan eh maganda kung marami hindi bibili dito sa pinas.
wink.gif

Ako mga 1 year na hindi bumibili dito. Umaasa sa mga uuwi galing states
happy.gif

^ it is possible guys, that we make a special request letter address to the president or head of Nike PI to give us NT'iers a lifetime discount on all oftheir products..

it is possible guys, that we make a special request letter address to the president or head of Nike PI to give us NT'iers a lifetime discount on all of their products..
i dont think this will be happening.
frown.gif

Looks like Stadium North Edsa is all set for the release of the 23's as they have replaced they're window display to MJ already...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom