Nike Store Robson Vancouver "V Is For Victory Party"

Please join us at the Robson NIKE store for a great Invite only Party March 19th 9pm - 12am

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's probably a good idea to RSVP, or you might not get in. BTW, the girls at Nike Store Metro are kinda cute.

Hey

Ya I am up in Vancouver, for the past while.

I have a condo on Georgia Street that I have been living in and its been good.....

Only thing is, Vancouver is getting really Filthy. I cant walk a block down Robson St. without someone asking me for change or witnessing some Junkie shoot updown near granville street.

I have been by this store that is having the event and I must say,The staff has been much more friendly and helpful to the stores customers then the guysacross the street at Footlocker. ( No offense if any of them are on here ) I just have not witnessed anything good come out of my footlocker experience.

I often stop by these stores and see how they are upholding the "nike image". I must say that New Age sports is doing a pretty good job for theresources they have.

Its no Niketown In Seattle or Oregon,but they are trying.

Cheers

lol walk down east hastings and youll see van at its grimiest

nike robson is real nice and spacious compared to nike queens in toronto, couldnt picture a party up in the nike store here

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Hey

I have a condo on Georgia Street that I have been living in and its been good.....

Only thing is, Vancouver is getting really Filthy. I cant walk a block down Robson St. without someone asking me for change or witnessing some Junkie shoot up down near granville street.

I have been by this store that is having the event and I must say,The staff has been much more friendly and helpful to the stores customers then the guys across the street at Footlocker. ( No offense if any of them are on here ) I just have not witnessed anything good come out of my footlocker experience.

I often stop by these stores and see how they are upholding the "nike image". I must say that New Age sports is doing a pretty good job for the resources they have.

Cheers
Nike Canada is still trash compared to other Countries.

More sneakers that are regularly available in the U.S. needs to come here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Hey

Only thing is, Vancouver is getting really Filthy. I cant walk a block down Robson St. without someone asking me for change or witnessing some Junkie shoot up down near granville street.

I have been by this store that is having the event and I must say,The staff has been much more friendly and helpful to the stores customers then the guys across the street at Footlocker. ( No offense if any of them are on here ) I just have not witnessed anything good come out of my footlocker experience.

I often stop by these stores and see how they are upholding the "nike image". I must say that New Age sports is doing a pretty good job for the resources they have.

Cheers
Nike Canada is still trash compared to other Countries.

More sneakers that are regularly available in the U.S. needs to come here.
frown.gif

well, at least FL/Champs in Canada r getting some Kobe stuff that r HOH only in the US...

Back
Top Bottom