Nike Store SM Annex by Sports Central

I don't know where to put this but Nike Store in SM Annex 3rd Floor just opened. I asked the staff if it's a Park or Stadium although I noticed thestructure is like that of regular Park stores but he told me that it's by Sports Central. I inquired about the VIP cards but they don't entertain themas of now. As for the stocks, they got the Hyperize PI (well every store has them), some Air Max (I don't know what model but they're orange
wink.gif
) lots of Athletic Dept. shirts etc...

my friend was just there earlier today. he also asked the sales ppl about the VIP cards and they said that "direcho sila sa nike" and are notaffiliated with park or stadium. dunno how accurate that info is hehe they also got mcdavid like padded compression shorts for around P2,400.

That's how greedy SM is.

No more Nike Park or Nike Stadium in their new malls.

They're trying to own every popular store especially fast food outlets.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

That's how greedy SM is.

SM Bacolod is like that, half the mall is comprised of food outlets. The other half is cell phone/electronics
indifferent.gif

The SM Department Store is piffery though.
pimp.gif

IMO this would affect stadium more rather than park, afaik most SM malls have Stadium as occupants and not Parks

Originally Posted by soul228

First Colgate-Palmolive, second Star Cinema, now Nike?

Who's next...?
tired.gif

yeah i've heard about the colgate palmolove thing. but what's the story behind the star cinmea thing?

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by soul228

First Colgate-Palmolive, second Star Cinema, now Nike?

Who's next...?
tired.gif

yeah i've heard about the colgate palmolove thing. but what's the story behind the star cinmea thing?
Apparently, SM Cinema doesn't declare the real gross revenue of Star Cinema films thus forcing the latter to pull out all it's current andfuture movies out of SM until everything gets fixed.

^^but nike will still be there....although being sold now by SM.....unlike with Colgate Palmolive......SM had a problem with Colgate........SM does not have aproblem with Nike Phils.

Maybe in the future SM & Nike will also have a rift.
According to my Erpats friend ang hirap daw singilin ng SM nabenta na items nya
ayaw pa magbigay ng SM kaya nag pull out na sya ng mga items nya.

this is what i heard
SM doesnt pay you for your items until they get sold and possibly even later than that.
parang consignment na dehado ka because they will make you open an account in bdo where they'll deposit the payment.

galing aq knina hehe..

lots of athletic shrt ,, and ntanong q un staff sabe nya nike phil daw un hehe

Originally Posted by lbj19

IMO this would affect stadium more rather than park, afaik most SM malls have Stadium as occupants and not Parks

The only SM Malls with Nike Parks that I know of are SM Manila, MOA, and Podium.

I don't like SM. If I can avoid patronizing their malls I do....OT but yah i heard about the sports central owned NIke at SM mega annex way back when theywere planning it....it was supposed to be a concept store....offered to adidas but they didn't bite.....my gf works at SM...used to work theremyself.....havent visited this yet though (Nike at SM annex). I thought they were envisioning it to be really cool like a HOH or at least with Nike ID iwouldn't think SM would know much about sneakerhead stuff though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

That's how greedy SM is.

SM Bacolod is like that, half the mall is comprised of food outlets. The other half is cell phone/electronics
indifferent.gif

The SM Department Store is piffery though.
pimp.gif

Its the same thing when i went to iloilo city for vacation lol (Puerto Real
pimp.gif
)
the SM City was half food and half electronics/cell phone lol
I cant complain though cuz i got my Air Jordan Aqua 8's their in the nike sportscenter for 3500 P
pimp.gif

Kobe ZK4 Phillys still available

NSW DREAM shirts and UN shirts on display also...

anybody seen the AJ1 Portland phat lows in 10 or 10.5??? are they still on the market? TIA!

Back
Top Bottom