NIKE STORES in EDMONTON, ALBERTA

My aunt lives in edmonton. Just wanted to know where to cop retros, js and latest nike shoes TIA

We got the usual places like Foot Locker, Champs and sometimes Soular in West Edmonton Mall that get retro Jordan's and Nike's. Your aunt can also check out Foosh on Whyte Ave, they usually pick up the bigger release retro J's in limited quantities. Foosh also gets some limited release shoes as well, they got 2 of 3 Yeezy's that dropped a while a go. There is also a skateboard store somewhere in west end of the city (not sure of name and exact locations) that carries Nike SB's. There's one more store but I can't remember the name. It's located in Downtown, around 124St and Jasper Ave I think. The store use to get most of the Retro Jordan's, not sure if they still get them though.

Correction to no Foamposites. Foot Locker has Nike Total Air Foamposite Max in Silver. If you're looking for Air Foamposite One or Foamposite Pro, we never got any here.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Foams don't sell in Canada due to the pricepoint they are given here.

K maybe my memory is messed but I recall seeing royal foams retail for $299.99 here in Canada back in the 90's when they came out

can someone else confirm or deny this??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bonez

We got the usual places like Foot Locker, Champs and sometimes Soular in West Edmonton Mall that get retro Jordan's and Nike's. Your aunt can also check out Foosh on Whyte Ave, they usually pick up the bigger release retro J's in limited quantities. Foosh also gets some limited release shoes as well, they got 2 of 3 Yeezy's that dropped a while a go. There is also a skateboard store somewhere in west end of the city (not sure of name and exact locations) that carries Nike SB's. There's one more store but I can't remember the name. It's located in Downtown, around 124St and Jasper Ave I think. The store use to get most of the Retro Jordan's, not sure if they still get them though.
The source has SB accounts. 
What is this store on Jasper are you talking about bonez? I've never heard of it before

If you're into NSW stuff, Nike Factory store gets some great stuff from time to time.

I got ZIZO M65 jacket for $99, and recently Beta jacket for $75.

It's hit and miss most of the time tho, so don't get your hopes up

Originally Posted by kaitoclover

What is this store on Jasper are you talking about bonez? I've never heard of it before

If you're into NSW stuff, Nike Factory store gets some great stuff from time to time.

I had the address wrong. its on 109 ave and 124 st. The store is called ROOM 322. they used to carry Jordan's, I don't know if they still do though.

Originally Posted by kaitoclover

I had the address wrong. its on 109 ave and 124 st. The store is called ROOM 322. they used to carry Jordan's, I don't know if they still do though.

Don't waste your time at 322 they don't have much.  I was disappointed when I went there

Back
Top Bottom