Nike Sues Not for Noth'n (NFN)

Does anybody have some pictures of their products?

I'm curious to see what they look like.

not for nothing (pun intended), but these canvas knock-offs are much better than half the trash JB has in store for us.

i'll take grey canvas "11"s over the trash thats been coming out this year, save the CDPs, even thats a stretch because most ppl cop for one shoenot both.

Originally Posted by vood99

How come they havent gone after BAPE and they been biting nike for the longest?
Japanese copyright/patent law is pretty lax - hence Nigo can get away with his overpriced trash.

I'm not sure about japanese law, but i'm pretty sure that the patents for Air Force 1s has expired which is why company's like GG and Bape canreproduce the design.

-jester

gourmet
sick.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that a shoe has to exhibit only more than 10% difference from another to not be considered counterfeited.

they're quick to go after people for fraudulent, which is understandable. BUT... produces SOME items that have the same quality as a fake. hmmm, ponderthat.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

not for nothing (pun intended), but these canvas knock-offs are much better than half the trash JB has in store for us.

i'll take grey canvas "11"s over the trash thats been coming out this year, save the CDPs, even thats a stretch because most ppl cop for one shoe not both.

wow

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

they're quick to go after people for fraudulent, which is understandable. BUT... produces SOME items that have the same quality as a fake.

Actually they choose not to go hard after fake makers, but they DO go hard at people like MIKE23 & myself, who actually love and try to promote the imageand products of JB...it is very frustrating....but like most things in corporate America...it don't make sense, & is definitely not fair...
eyes.gif

I would like to see a thread for all the people who have been given a C&D from Nike....since it seems to be happening to alot of people right about now...

Originally Posted by thejester03

lets be serious though, that company was BLATANTLY ripping AJ designs to profit, MIKE23 was coming up with their OWN designs in homage...

-jester

paying homage eh... so slapping elephant print over a cheap thin hoody with their own jumpman and charging over a $100 wasn't for profiteither?
mike23 belongs in the same boat with gourmet.

Back
Top Bottom