Nike Talk Fresh Meat!!!

Since i'm new to this Niketalk, i wonder why is there people hating when ever i post a new topic? All i'm trying to do is pass the info, and learn someinfo? is there something that i'm doing wrong????And show me some love freshmen!!

You will get even more hate for this
laugh.gif

NT probably hates you for 1 of many reasons:

1. You're annoying?
2. You don't post "Beast Worthy" pics
3. You came from ISS
4. You post senseless topics
5. You repeat old info
6. You ask questions in posts that have been answered already
7. All of the above

This is all specualtion, if you get offended that's on you
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OP, ease off the new topic and add reply button and just lurk in some threads.. you'll get a feel for how NT is ..

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OP, ease off the new topic and add reply button and just lurk in some threads.. you'll get a feel for how NT is ..
Word. Chill out bruh. Lurk for awhile and you will learn the in and outs. I've been here for over 2 years with only 400 posts to show for it.

I've been here for almost a year now and have only started 2 threads and not before I checked if the info had been posted first. anyhow, just don'tstart new threads and you will be fine. or log off and we will all be fine

what are you doing here boy, you must be lost or something. We don't take lightly of your kind here......

hey.. im still a nub.. how did yah make a thread? i been trying to make one but idk how.. help please.

I thought that only NTers with at least 300 posts can create new threads.

BTW, many NTers do nothing but provide hate and little help, but every now and then a few will provide something positive.

i'm guessing you came from ISS...maybe you should re-think comin back to ISS

Back
Top Bottom