Nike Terminator High Retro Thread

Can’t say for sure how they fit but I know every pair of Terminators I ever owned was slightly more narrow at the toe than say a dunk or Jordan 1
Thanks that’s good to know fam. My true size is a 12.5 so a 13 will probably be a safe bet for me

A5383F6E-CCA9-4DFA-9076-82C5ACCCB163.jpeg
C7D044A4-7FAE-452F-BAC2-A21A46CCC3F9.jpeg
8D183B7B-D69B-4A11-9CBD-C0CB58B56966.jpeg

L for the Lost & Founds but these are hard tho. Fits exactly like a Dunk High and or Jordan 1 High.

You should be able to grab them now with no L's.. a few places have them. I'm on the fence. I love these for the BTTYS pack but I'm not really a fan of the Terminator in general.

I know many have said this here but…at this point i dont even know why i have an account on SNKRS :smh:

God bless you! Politics for the win (hopefully). Tried searching earlier today when I whiffed on snkrs, but neither of those guys came up for some reason.

Did you only try SNKRS today S swagronyc :lol: … I checked like 3 days ago and joints were available on other sites. That’s what I was saying .. but live your life lmao

Part of me would love to see Nike get what's coming to them for how they've treated their loyal customers over the past few years.

The other part of me knows it would mean not getting as many of the releases we want.

...so I'm torn.

I saw some reviews on YT, these fit like af, which is half size down.

But they said that leather and cut is kinda sub par. Hence why i passed on these

Back
Top Bottom