Nike Terminator High Retro Thread

They’re relatively affordable compared to AJ1s and they’re a good alternative to the Panda Dunks everyone is wearing nowadays.

Here you go. Looks ok, but sticking with the black
C9CC6569-EBBE-482C-B5FC-9C14CA4AE889.jpeg

Bonus pic of real aged midsole compared to these fake ones. Was also I was able to reshape the toe so they didn’t look like “cliffhangers”. The leather quality isn’t great, but it’s pliable and decently soft.
8235DBAC-D48D-42A2-B15D-F6822DD2ADA4.jpeg

E23FD217-0D73-4F50-B2DC-5EB1D8CAC151.jpeg
How did you reshape the toe? It looks great the way you did it.

Don’t forget to massage/work that toe box with your fingers to soften it up. Gotten mine to a nice shape now. They’ve become my go to joints recently. Terminators look better creased up and broken in imo.
D6685496-76C1-4E74-905D-B97AC10C0A97.jpeg

black terms arrive today. didn't think I'd need any more of this line after the snakes (which I really really like) but after missing on the ajy hi b&w, I decided to get this version
still love these snakes though
52551524116_2d37c1e1a8.jpg

I can tell that those white / reds are going to motivate me to snag a pair whenever they drop. I had a pair of Harris Tweed Terminators in the mid 00s that I wore so hard they eventually got holes. I don't think they were popular because I never see anyone talking about them. This one photo is my only evidence.

terminators.jpg

313061-040.jpg

Last edited:
How’s the fit compared to Jordan 1s?

…tts is safe?
Well my true size is a 10.5 but sometimes I can fit a GS 7…naw I’m just messing lol

Haven’t worn, but did just try em on for ya. So in retros of old kicks I do a 10. In newer models and retros of like Kobe and Brons 10.5. I got the Terminators in a 10 and they fit perfect.

I've been pleasantly surprised how well the terms fit tts. I'm a 10 always and both the b&ws and the snakes initially looked like they'd be a two week break-in but I wore both all day on their first wear and had no problems. hell, I wore the snakes the first time to a lightning bolt concert and figured my feet would get torn up but nope, all was well and sexy

Well my true size is a 10.5 but sometimes I can fit a GS 7…naw I’m just messing lol

Haven’t worn, but did just try em on for ya. So in retros of old kicks I do a 10. In newer models and retros of like Kobe and Brons 10.5. I got the Terminators in a 10 and they fit perfect.
So you went a half size down on the Terminators?

I've been pleasantly surprised how well the terms fit tts. I'm a 10 always and both the b&ws and the snakes initially looked like they'd be a two week break-in but I wore both all day on their first wear and had no problems. hell, I wore the snakes the first time to a lightning bolt concert and figured my feet would get torn up but nope, all was well and sexy
Are they about the same as a Jordan 1 in terms of length?

Back
Top Bottom