Nike The Running Man series

From NORTBerlin.com:

The Running Man series should drop any time soon. Release Date is scheduled for 15.02.08 (TBC).

The shoes are designed by Parra, Misha and Todd James.

The pictures are not the best quality and don't do the justice, but we think it's worth to share them with y'all.

am95-running-man.jpg

Air Max 95: White/Black-Blue Chill

cortez-running-man.jpg

Cortez: Obsidian/White-Pac Blue

am90-running-man.jpg

Air Max 90: Chlorophyl/White-Solar FlareRemember where you've seen it first:smile:
What do you guys think? They don't look half bad especially Cortez looks decent.

Paix
c.

The cortez is one of the nicer max colorways I have seen lately. The 95s aren't so shabby but I'll wait till they are $50 on ebay to scoop them up.

AM95 - Those just don't look right to me personally.

Cortez - Never really was a Cortez fan, but those are decent.

AM90 - The laces would have to go and it would help if the toebox was mesh or nylon, but I can't tellfrom the picture.

Thanks for the pics/info though.

Cotez colorway is decent but I'm not a fan of the shoe itself. Rest is super wack.

those 90 seem loud but i feel some white laces would set them off, i still need to see them in person though

They all look fake to me.

The colors are way too much unless they are for women. Guys wearing hot pink is a no no.

If anything the Cortez's look good over the rest. But I'm not a fan of Cortez's and a huge fan of 95's, so if I think they look better than the95's, that says a lot.

Parra had to design the 90s.....I hate the colorway but man a speckled midsole makes any shoe look that much better.

The AM95s definitely look like fakes to me. Not so much the colorway but the layout of the materials/gradients.

ugh man those 90's are so crazy. i mean !%+ crazy. what the heck is the running man series ?

Back
Top Bottom