Nike TIM TEBOW dropping late summer- July/August

im confused, why is he getting a shoe when he hasnt done a damn thing in the L and most likely will be out of the league in a matter of months?

I don't particularly see the appeal of these, but then I'm also really not a Tebow fan whatsoever. Tebow's marketability aside, I think other Nike football athletes like AP or Megatron deserve getting a sig nod ahead of Tebow, but I guess that's not how it works...

What ever happen to the PE Alpha Talon cleats for Tebow that were supposed to release?

I don't particularly see the appeal of these, but then I'm also really not a Tebow fan whatsoever. Tebow's marketability aside, I think other Nike football athletes like AP or Megatron deserve getting a sig nod ahead of Tebow, but I guess that's not how it works...

adrian peterson is no longer a Nike sponsored player.

he played this entire season as a shoe free agent.

the fact that Revis and Tebow get shoes but Megatron does...

LMFAO, id say AP too if he was with Nike. No other players IMO deserve a shoe other than those two.

adrian peterson is no longer a Nike sponsored player.

he played this entire season as a shoe free agent.
Ah...didn't know that. Thought he was still under contract.

Tebow shoe is kids only. Smart move by Nike.

Don't be surprised if you see a third NFL athlete with his own sneaker come next season.

Why is it ignorant. Because I made a joke about Christians? Smh, whatever
So pointing out the fact that one of the main reason Tebow's fanbase is soo large is because he is Christian is now off limits?

That's like saying blacks are targeted by Nike, that's why they released Jordan's.

Last edited:
Why is it ignorant. Because I made a joke about Christians? Smh, whatever
So pointing out the fact that one of the main reason Tebow's fanbase is soo large is because he is Christian is now off limits?

That's like saying blacks are targeted by Nike, that's why they released Jordan's.

No it is not. Michael Jordan didn't get a sig because he was black, and Nike doesn't release Jordans just because black people buy them

Tim Tebow is popular because he is white and christian, no other reason, he is a bum NFL player who has done nothing in the NFL, nothing. Nike is releasing this shoe because they assume his fanbase will buy them.

I said that under the assumption that they will be men's only. Now I know they're just kids they are probably doing it to sell another trainer, and because they know parents will feel comfortable buying these shoes for their kids because Tim is "a good role model"

With all that being said, it was a harmless joke. I dunno why it rustled your jimmies so much

No it is not. Michael Jordan didn't get a sig because he was black, and Nike doesn't release Jordans just because black people buy them
Tim Tebow is popular because he is white and christian, no other reason, he is a bum NFL player who has done nothing in the NFL, nothing. Nike is releasing this shoe because they assume his fanbase will buy them.
I said that under the assumption that they will be men's only. Now I know they're just kids they are probably doing it to sell another trainer, and because they know parents will feel comfortable buying these shoes for their kids because Tim is "a good role model"
With all that being said, it was a harmless joke. I dunno why it rustled your jimmies so much

You just sounded stupid, that's all.

You just sounded stupid, that's all.

:smh: :rolleyes Whatever man, you just didn't like it

Good looking shoe, reminds me of some old football player shoes.

Nike missed out with this, just too late. Son isn't starting next year and his jerseys are like 70% off

Personally i like Tebow. Not sure about these shoes though, would have to see better pics. I'm not a big enough Tebow fan to buy the shoes if they aren't good looking. Haha. I must agree though, this seems really late, and it doesn't make too much sense to me unless its a kids only release. As others said, a Megatron or AP (if he were still w/ nike) shoe would do much better.

Tebow shoe is kids only. Smart move by Nike.

Don't be surprised if you see a third NFL athlete with his own sneaker come next season.
Ah...kids' shoe only. That makes sense now.

Wonder who the 3rd athlete is gonna be, guessing it's Megatron, but we'll see.

Marginal players get sneakers now?

They might want to rethink that Jets colorway

Back
Top Bottom