Nike Total Griffey Max ’99 – 2012 via SneakerFiles

I have a feeling both of those will look alot better in person but they got really lazy on that midsole, so I'm passing.

more griffeys? before the diamond furys??? anyway since these are GRIFFEYS if the price tag is anywhere from $100-$150 these will fly off the shelves where I live
30t6p3b.gif

more griffeys? before the diamond furys??? anyway since these are GRIFFEYS if the price tag is anywhere from $100-$150 these will fly off the shelves where I live
30t6p3b.gif

I WOULD SCOOP THAT WHT/EMERALD GREEN/NAVY PAIR AT THE TOP. BUT ONLY ON THE DISCO...IT'S A NICE MARINER-INSPIRED COLORWAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

I WOULD SCOOP THAT WHT/EMERALD GREEN/NAVY PAIR AT THE TOP. BUT ONLY ON THE DISCO...IT'S A NICE MARINER-INSPIRED COLORWAY. HOLLA...

CED B.

OG release lineup had no Mariner colorways. He was still a Mariner in 1999. Hope we get some Mariner colorways this time around.

OG release lineup had no Mariner colorways. He was still a Mariner in 1999. Hope we get some Mariner colorways this time around.

From those pics from TSG, it seems that Nike is using colorways from the Mariners colors (top:  Emerald/Navy for the new/current unis; bottom:  Grey/Royal Blue/Yellow for the old school away unis)..  Plus, I don't know if anyone noticed but the midsole and outsole is derived from the G6 model, not the AGM4/GD/GDII (at least for the outsole pattern).  I still have 2 pairs of the Footaction exclusive colorway (white/navy/silver/yellow) and still rock em with no issues whatsoever
smokin.gif
, which IMO was the best colorway they had out of the OG options out at the time.  I also got the white/navy/orange colorway from 2000 - that was the last time I recall the AGM4 being retro'd...
   I don't recall any carbon fiber being used for the saw/blade on the heel, just plastic; I think the carbon fiber was just on the AGMII's.   If Nike came out with colorways closer to the OG, I'm sure it would sell more but not so sure how successful these will be - time will tell..

From those pics from TSG, it seems that Nike is using colorways from the Mariners colors (top:  Emerald/Navy for the new/current unis; bottom:  Grey/Royal Blue/Yellow for the old school away unis)..  Plus, I don't know if anyone noticed but the midsole and outsole is derived from the G6 model, not the AGM4/GD/GDII (at least for the outsole pattern).  I still have 2 pairs of the Footaction exclusive colorway (white/navy/silver/yellow) and still rock em with no issues whatsoever
smokin.gif
, which IMO was the best colorway they had out of the OG options out at the time.  I also got the white/navy/orange colorway from 2000 - that was the last time I recall the AGM4 being retro'd...
   I don't recall any carbon fiber being used for the saw/blade on the heel, just plastic; I think the carbon fiber was just on the AGMII's.   If Nike came out with colorways closer to the OG, I'm sure it would sell more but not so sure how successful these will be - time will tell..

Back
Top Bottom