Nike Total Griffey Max ’99 – 2012 via SneakerFiles

about time they dropped these again, I had these going into the 10th grade...clean, comfortable sneaker! I'll cop one for retail and second when its the sale rack....

about time they dropped these again, I had these going into the 10th grade...clean, comfortable sneaker! I'll cop one for retail and second when its the sale rack....

From

http://sneakernews.com/2012/01/31/nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red/

nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red-new-images-6.jpg

nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red-new-images-2.jpg

nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red-new-images-5.jpg

nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red-new-images-3.jpg

nike-total-griffey-max-99-black-zen-grey-varsity-red-new-images-4.jpg

Easy pass, but I'm sure some kids will be all over these just because they're Griffeys...

Easy pass, but I'm sure some kids will be all over these just because they're Griffeys...

The black ones are on NDC right now for $150.I used to have the all grey ones back in the dayThey were so comfortable I think they had tuned air, not sure if the retros do

The black ones are on NDC right now for $150.I used to have the all grey ones back in the dayThey were so comfortable I think they had tuned air, not sure if the retros do

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Did the OGs have the same air units as the GD II's?

Back
Top Bottom