Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

^^^ Thanks for sharing the pics! Nike should hire back Mike Friolo to save manny's shoe line.

MY ID's SHOULD BE COMING IN TOM I WILL POST PICS...

NUTTIN SPECIAL JUST AN ALL BLACK CW FOR REFFING

MY ID's SHOULD BE COMING IN TOM I WILL POST PICS...

NUTTIN SPECIAL JUST AN ALL BLACK CW FOR REFFING

missed out on the msu rivalry shield free's that released this morning on NDC any1 know if niketowns will have these also how about eastbay???.....thanks

missed out on the msu rivalry shield free's that released this morning on NDC any1 know if niketowns will have these also how about eastbay???.....thanks

^not even sure what you're referring to...

Waiting on Oregons and havent heard anything on LSU's either.

^not even sure what you're referring to...

Waiting on Oregons and havent heard anything on LSU's either.

Michigan State is supposed to be out today, Oregon set to come out tomorrow. LSU & Ohio State set at 10/28.

Michigan State is supposed to be out today, Oregon set to come out tomorrow. LSU & Ohio State set at 10/28.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Thanks for that info.  Not feeling MSU, but Oregon's are amazing.  Love the Hoody in that old skool kelly green as well.  Searched high and low for one in my size and finally found one @ the on campus bookstore.  Can you advise where that Oregon release date info came from Broti?

Thanks for that info.  Not feeling MSU, but Oregon's are amazing.  Love the Hoody in that old skool kelly green as well.  Searched high and low for one in my size and finally found one @ the on campus bookstore.  Can you advise where that Oregon release date info came from Broti?

Fed-whats up man, haven't talked to you in awhile. How's CA?

Eastbay is sayin the 20th for Oregons, soooo NDC tomorrow?

Fed-whats up man, haven't talked to you in awhile. How's CA?

Eastbay is sayin the 20th for Oregons, soooo NDC tomorrow?

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Here's the new Pacquiaos. Logo on the back.

xoha3s.jpg

2qbhurr.jpg

2m42fqe.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom