Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Yankee colorway
pimp.gif

WallyHopp wrote:

Is it this GR slated for the next few months?
nike-trainer-1.3-max-fall-2011-4.jpg

Wally, I think I saw these today.  Dunno if it's 100% the same, but for sure it had a 360 all-red air max outsole, a black mesh toebox and a white toe guard... like that photo.  I think the heel tab was black too.  They were a GR.  Shoe looked ok, but the top-down view of the toebox looked funky to me.  Dunno why.  Will be trying them on in the next few days. 

WallyHopp wrote:

Is it this GR slated for the next few months?
nike-trainer-1.3-max-fall-2011-4.jpg

Wally, I think I saw these today.  Dunno if it's 100% the same, but for sure it had a 360 all-red air max outsole, a black mesh toebox and a white toe guard... like that photo.  I think the heel tab was black too.  They were a GR.  Shoe looked ok, but the top-down view of the toebox looked funky to me.  Dunno why.  Will be trying them on in the next few days. 

SO WHATS THE DEAL WIT THE EA SPORTS "WOOL" 1S???......ARE THEY GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ANYWHERE??....HOW ABOUT IN STORES??......THANKS

SO WHATS THE DEAL WIT THE EA SPORTS "WOOL" 1S???......ARE THEY GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ANYWHERE??....HOW ABOUT IN STORES??......THANKS

Saw these on the trainers at that Nike High School football showcase they dont look half bad.

Those Yankee ones are mine.

Saw these on the trainers at that Nike High School football showcase they dont look half bad.

Those Yankee ones are mine.

blk/wht/red ones I tried on in stores. Muy comfy. I've been trainer in the Nike Trainer 1 2009, but I'm gonna finally retire them for a bit and rock with the 1.3's.

blk/wht/red ones I tried on in stores. Muy comfy. I've been trainer in the Nike Trainer 1 2009, but I'm gonna finally retire them for a bit and rock with the 1.3's.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How is the fit? True to size?

^^^^^ i was wondering the same thing.......today was suppose to be the scheduled release date from what i read....any1 with anymore info bout release date and availability online and in stores (places/websites)????.......thanks

^^^^^ i was wondering the same thing.......today was suppose to be the scheduled release date from what i read....any1 with anymore info bout release date and availability online and in stores (places/websites)????.......thanks

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone seen the NCAA 12 PE yet online?  Aren't they dropping today.

I called nike and Eastbay and both said they have no idea on a release day. It was so bad the nike Rep told me the only info they had was from the SneakerNews article!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Anyone seen the NCAA 12 PE yet online?  Aren't they dropping today.

I called nike and Eastbay and both said they have no idea on a release day. It was so bad the nike Rep told me the only info they had was from the SneakerNews article!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Yes sir.  True to the size.  Lock down fit.  Very comfy.  I'm going back later this week to cop them.  If you train or not, this shoe is a good look in any man's rotation.   

I'm not a fan of the 360 Max Air version. 

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Yes sir.  True to the size.  Lock down fit.  Very comfy.  I'm going back later this week to cop them.  If you train or not, this shoe is a good look in any man's rotation.   

I'm not a fan of the 360 Max Air version. 

Back
Top Bottom