Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

blk/wht/red ones I tried on in stores. Muy comfy. I've been trainer in the Nike Trainer 1 2009, but I'm gonna finally retire them for a bit and rock with the 1.3's.

How is the fit? True to size?

Yes sir.  True to the size.  Lock down fit.  Very comfy.  I'm going back later this week to cop them.  If you train or not, this shoe is a good look in any man's rotation.   

I'm not a fan of the 360 Max Air version. 

Thank you sir! I'm waiting on these ea's to drop

blk/wht/red ones I tried on in stores. Muy comfy. I've been trainer in the Nike Trainer 1 2009, but I'm gonna finally retire them for a bit and rock with the 1.3's.

Yes sir.  True to the size.  Lock down fit.  Very comfy.  I'm going back later this week to cop them.  If you train or not, this shoe is a good look in any man's rotation.   

I'm not a fan of the 360 Max Air version. 

Thank you sir! I'm waiting on these ea's to drop

^^^^ really waitin on those ea's myself to!!......dlee if u hear somethin send me a pm and ill do the same if i happen to come across any info...........on to those yankee 360 version whats the deal with them heard only select champs have them and limited numbers????......are they even out yet cause i have not seen them online anywher???......no local stores near me ahve them either????

^^^^ really waitin on those ea's myself to!!......dlee if u hear somethin send me a pm and ill do the same if i happen to come across any info...........on to those yankee 360 version whats the deal with them heard only select champs have them and limited numbers????......are they even out yet cause i have not seen them online anywher???......no local stores near me ahve them either????

yeah,

The 160 price tag is prohibitive for sure.  I would rather have AM11 then these for 160.

As for the Nike Football version, those would seem to be PEs/unreleased with the 2011 logo on the tongue right?  My impression is that is not a planned release and looks to be a darker grey / anthracite.

yeah,

The 160 price tag is prohibitive for sure.  I would rather have AM11 then these for 160.

As for the Nike Football version, those would seem to be PEs/unreleased with the 2011 logo on the tongue right?  My impression is that is not a planned release and looks to be a darker grey / anthracite.

I got the black/white/reds in from Eastbay today, and these fit just like the Trainer 1 and Trainer 1.2.  That is to say a half size small.  I'm a 12 in everything across the board, and had to go 12.5 with these like I did with the 1 and 1.2.

hth,
   J

I got the black/white/reds in from Eastbay today, and these fit just like the Trainer 1 and Trainer 1.2.  That is to say a half size small.  I'm a 12 in everything across the board, and had to go 12.5 with these like I did with the 1 and 1.2.

hth,
   J

I tried the ones with the 360 outsole and those, for me, fit true to size. It's quite possible that the phylon version might run small as indicated by J...

I tried the ones with the 360 outsole and those, for me, fit true to size. It's quite possible that the phylon version might run small as indicated by J...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hey Sinner, I agree with you on that.  The 360's ARE true to size.  The regular Trainer 1.3's are the same sizing as we have been used to for the last few years.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hey Sinner, I agree with you on that.  The 360's ARE true to size.  The regular Trainer 1.3's are the same sizing as we have been used to for the last few years.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

No problem!

No problem!

would those navy 360's that are up on eastbay be the yankee 1s?????..........any1 know
Looks like it to me.  Hard to know exactly but the only thing that was really Yankees on the ones posted earlier was the insole, so its very possible. 

would those navy 360's that are up on eastbay be the yankee 1s?????..........any1 know
Looks like it to me.  Hard to know exactly but the only thing that was really Yankees on the ones posted earlier was the insole, so its very possible. 

2vsp9ie.jpg

14v62if.jpg

12637sm.jpg

66f5mp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom