Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Nice pick-up Flint...

Oh wait... Yankees? Booooo... hissssss... 
tongue.gif

i really wanna get those yankee 1.3s to go with my yankee colleciton i got started. are they the ones that are on eastbay?

i really wanna get those yankee 1.3s to go with my yankee colleciton i got started. are they the ones that are on eastbay?

Originally Posted by K23J

Calling out Eastbay rep for help and 411!!!!

I'm trying very hard not to pull the trigger on the Yankees. These pics are not helping. 

I'm trying very hard not to pull the trigger on the Yankees. These pics are not helping. 

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

I have forwarded this question on to our Product Experts and they will let us know for sure, though it does look like it.  We'll let you guys know when we get more info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I have forwarded this question on to our Product Experts and they will let us know for sure, though it does look like it.  We'll let you guys know when we get more info.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan

Also the ea sports info please.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan

Also the ea sports info please.

Back
Top Bottom