Nike Trainer 1.3 Mid / Max / Low

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

finally!!!!!!.........got a size 10 from NTLA really wanted a 9.5 but i guess the 10 will have to do....hopefully they fit alil bit smaller in size......thanks 2 evry1 for the helpful info posted
No problem just spreading the word but Im still waiting on my pair from nike Santa Monica its a size 11 I hope its not too tight 11.5 would be perfect.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

finally!!!!!!.........got a size 10 from NTLA really wanted a 9.5 but i guess the 10 will have to do....hopefully they fit alil bit smaller in size......thanks 2 evry1 for the helpful info posted
No problem just spreading the word but Im still waiting on my pair from nike Santa Monica its a size 11 I hope its not too tight 11.5 would be perfect.

For those who have WIDE FEET

I have an 8.5 on the PacMan 1.3s (I wear 8.5 all the time) and I feel that a size 8 could've fit me better, even with socks.

Just a heads up.

For those who have WIDE FEET

I have an 8.5 on the PacMan 1.3s (I wear 8.5 all the time) and I feel that a size 8 could've fit me better, even with socks.

Just a heads up.

I mess wit any of these -I used to hate reup modernizing shoes but I copped apair of thoe SC trainers 2010-haven't took them off-so comfortable --never wore a shoe this much-even my dude said" I've never seen a shoe of yours look so worn"-i gues Im gettin old-I was at this convention(non-shoe) and I wore my Cement 3s but I had the SCs in the car as soon as I did enough stuntin -I switched them-

I mess wit any of these -I used to hate reup modernizing shoes but I copped apair of thoe SC trainers 2010-haven't took them off-so comfortable --never wore a shoe this much-even my dude said" I've never seen a shoe of yours look so worn"-i gues Im gettin old-I was at this convention(non-shoe) and I wore my Cement 3s but I had the SCs in the car as soon as I did enough stuntin -I switched them-

Anybody know if there will be any Madden 12/ Marshall Faulk/ Peyton Hillis editions dropping?

Anybody know if there will be any Madden 12/ Marshall Faulk/ Peyton Hillis editions dropping?

Copped the Yanks version. Anyone else feel like these joints are heavy? They may even be a tad bit heavier than last year's TR1+ model.

Copped the Yanks version. Anyone else feel like these joints are heavy? They may even be a tad bit heavier than last year's TR1+ model.

http://sneakernews.com/2011/08/12/nike-trainer-1-3-id-preview/
nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-05.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-12.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-13.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-02.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-08.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-04.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-11.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-01.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-20.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-06.jpg

nike-trainer-1.3-id-preview-14.jpg