Nike Ultraposite

out of all the shoes being retroed these last couple of years, nike needs to bring the ultraposites back. i would cop 5 pairs easily. please bring these back nike...PLEASE!!!

out of all the shoes being retroed these last couple of years, nike needs to bring the ultraposites back. i would cop 5 pairs easily. please bring these back nike...PLEASE!!!

quality was the biggest problem, and the price tag which is why all other colorways were scrapped, i doubt we'll ever see them

quality was the biggest problem, and the price tag which is why all other colorways were scrapped, i doubt we'll ever see them

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I wouldn't mind dropping 200 for foam like retro quality. These are one of my grails btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I wouldn't mind dropping 200 for foam like retro quality. These are one of my grails btw
smile.gif

I stumbled on this thread by accident, but it got me thinking about my Ultraposites...got 'em almost 5 years ago! (Thanks Manglor!)
f73156eb5b37186ffe5d3d9eb295932fc06101a.jpg

One of my favorite posites of all time, but I think the flash from the camera actually scratched them 
smile.gif

I stumbled on this thread by accident, but it got me thinking about my Ultraposites...got 'em almost 5 years ago! (Thanks Manglor!)
f73156eb5b37186ffe5d3d9eb295932fc06101a.jpg

One of my favorite posites of all time, but I think the flash from the camera actually scratched them 
smile.gif

Had these and took them back when I saw a scuffed pair. A nice sneaker, but I like wearing my kicks.

Had these and took them back when I saw a scuffed pair. A nice sneaker, but I like wearing my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom