NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

Forgot I had these....

Tear Away WMNS sz. 11

Last edited:
If I ever had to play in a shoe from this era its nylon vandals all day.
Far superior upper comfort to the af and aj1 Imo.

They have to be nylon tho, I hate canvas and leather vandals for some reason.
Give me the reds, silvers and blacks anytime

If I ever had to play in a shoe from this era its nylon vandals all day.
Far superior upper comfort to the af and aj1 Imo.

They have to be nylon tho, I hate canvas and leather vandals for some reason.
Give me the reds, silvers and blacks anytime

You should hate leather Vandals titanium tea titanium tea , they never should've been leather in the first place. As for the Canvas, dude you is foolin'!!! The canvas Vandals are the absolute BEST IMO, but you can't go wrong with the nylon material used on the Supremes either.

It's damn f'in shame that Nike ignores my favorite shoe. It's so many colorways you can make, the possibilities are endless. I wish they'd bring em to NikeID. If so, I'd go full super ******, and retire from the shoe game. I wonder what that moon boot material, used on the OG Supremes felt like. On the retros, the material was super different.

They'd rather focus on that Flyknit, Hyperfuse and woven BS though. In fact, they're several Nike's from the 81-85 era that need to be retro'd.

Last edited:

You should hate leather Vandals @Titanium Tea, they never should've been leather in the first place. As for the Canvas, dude you is foolin'!!! The canvas Vandals are the absolute BEST IMO, but you can't go wrong with the nylon material used on the Supremes either.

It's damn f'in shame that Nike ignores my favorite shoe. It's so many colorways you can make, the possibilities are endless. I wish they'd bring em to NikeID. If so, I'd go full super ******, and retire from the shoe game. I wonder what that moon boot material, used on the OG Supremes felt like. On the retros, the material was super different.

They'd rather focus on that Flyknit, Hyperfuse and woven BS though. In fact, they're several Nike's from the 81-85 era that need to be retro'd.
cosign this statement.  today's wear:

cosign this statement.  today's wear:

^^^^

Nice wear unseen unseen , repped. Once again, you're making my Vandal collection look weak as hell.

:lol:

Damn, I wish I knew who in the hell I needed talk to... To get the Vandal on NikeID. It needs to be done, this F'in instant!!! OG Vintage High Supreme, Special Project mold please!!!

Last edited:
@MarzThaRealist  appreciate the love man.  my vandal game aint that strong, but im happy with what i have for now.  trying to backtrack some king of hearts and ex metal whites but not tryna drop dough on those right now. 

@MarzThaRealist
 appreciate the love man.  my vandal game aint that strong, but im happy with what i have for now.  trying to backtrack some king of hearts and ex metal whites but not tryna drop dough on those right now. 

I feel u unseen unseen , but I f'd up not getting those Vintage Black/Gold/White & Black/Yellow/White colorways. I can't find em in a size 12 for ish now.

My biggest mistake ever, was passing up on the OG Black/Metallic Silver/White colorway... Aka the Kyle Resse's from 1985 back in 2011. They were in pristine condition, and the seller only wanted $300 for them.

I thought that paying more than $200 dollars for any shoe, was ludicrous back then. Boy do I still feel like a idiot for that one. Especially, considering we're damn near paying that much for cheaply made Jordan retros nowadays.

I'll probably never get that chance again. Those were my ALL-TIME Nike grails too.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by unseen  ​
today"s wear:​
 ​
 ​
Repped again @unseen!!! Man, I'm goin' to have to stop savin' up for Jordan retros, and hop back on the Vandal train ASAP!
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Also, I feel you on sayin' NO to synthetic leather toeboxes. That's another reason why canvas material, is the best way to go...
 ​

Last edited:

​
Repped again @unseen!!! Man, I'm goin' to have to stop savin' up for Jordan retros, and hop back on the Vandal train ASAP!
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Also, I feel you on sayin' NO to synthetic leather toeboxes. That's another reason why canvas material, is the best way to go...
 ​
appreciate it dude.  you single handedly are keeping my reputation afloat.  
smokin.gif

its funny you comment on the Js dilemma.  i was collecting Js when i first started, as many do, but then saw the hype behind it and started to focus energy on vandals and other retro bball.  idk how you'll fare these days as vandals are really hard to find, and resellers know that.  i acquired every vandal youve seen for under 50 bucks back in the day.  im sure a majority of these are hella marked up now.  

appreciate it dude.  you single handedly are keeping my reputation afloat.  :smokin

its funny you comment on the Js dilemma.  i was collecting Js when i first started, as many do, but then saw the hype behind it and started to focus energy on vandals and other retro bball.  idk how you'll fare these days as vandals are really hard to find, and resellers know that.  i acquired every vandal youve seen for under 50 bucks back in the day.  im sure a majority of these are hella marked up now.  

I feel you, I did also unseen unseen . Certain colorways went kinda fast here in Cincinnati, back and in the day. Also, considering we only have like 3 malls here.

Deveroes/City Gear didn't sale Vandals for real so when I was able too... I copped a pair. Back in the mid 00's, I didn't cop J's at all. I've always liked them, but I was a teen.... And no way was I making enough money to pay $150+ on them.

I just straight up refused. :lol: I'm glad I did actually, because the majority of Nike/JB's releases between '06-'15... Had extremely bad quality. I started my Jordan collection in 2009, with the fusions... Which I regret to this day.

It really started in January 2010, with the Black/Varsity Red 6's, which are still DS technically. I only tried on, and re laced one shoe. I double on the Black/Infrared 6's back in 2014, also. I wish I had just waited, until they put Nike Air back on the heel of them, which they're doing now.

I missed out on some serious opportunities to get some Limited pairs of Vandals, which are extremely hard to find now... In my size. I wish I didn't believe the JB hype. Because as we all know now, that ish will come out again, sooner or later.

Last edited:

Just got two pairs of the black & silver Vandal 2015 (Terminator) rerelease.

I have to say the sizing Nike uses is completely wrong. Using their sizing method (heel against wall, measure equal weight and in the afternoon, etc.)

I get exactly 10.7 inches (27.2 cm) foot size.

According to Nike's own sizing chart at:

http://www.nike.com/nl/en_gb/sfg/mens-shoe-sizing-chart

That would mean a shoe size of:

US size 10.5

EU size 44.5

Official shoe size: 11.22 inches

That sounded way off so I got two pairs of 2015 Vandals:

Sizes:

US size 9 (EU 42.5)

US size 10 (EU 44)

(I wanted a size 9.5 but it was sold out).

So one shoe I got was US 0.5 smaller than what Nike advised, the other shoe was 1.5 sizes smaller(!) than Nike advised!!!!

GUESS WHAT?

The shoe that is officially (according to Nike's sizing chart) US 0.5 sizes too small for me,..... is still too big!!!

Literally my foot moves and slides inside the shoe and it would be very uncomfortable to run with.

The shoe that is (officially according to Nike) US 1.5 sizes too small for me fits near enough perfectly. To my mind it may be a size US 0.25 too small, but it's comfortable enough to wear all day. It will probably loosen up by more than 0.25, I just hope it won't get too loose.

So moral of the story:

My foot size (measured EXACTLY like Nike advises at)

http://www.nike.com/nl/en_gb/sfg/mens-shoe-sizing-chart

10.7 inches (27.2 cm), Nike calls for a size US 10.5 (EU 44.5) but what fits perfectly is a size US 9.5 or 9 (EU 42.5 or 43).

Crazy, I don't know about other models as I usually don't wear Nike, but TTS these Vandals are atleast 1 size too big (if not more) so you need to get smaller.

So I'm left with a brand new pair in size 10, probably goin on Ebay. 
a liltte bit late but here's a few information for some folks who want to grab a pair of vandal or nike in general

I usually use that sizing chart :

my foot : 26.5 cm but i like an extra little room in my shoe, so I usually buy a 9US (27cm) [air jordan 1, air max 1 & 90, adidas top ten and all sort of running imo are a litte bit narrow for my feet ]

based on that chart you should have bought a 9.5US (27.5cm)

but it depends if you have wide feet or not

when I bought the vandal terminator I size down and buy a 8.5US (my TTS size) because vandals have the same sole that the air force one or the ajko, and these are wider (or less narrow) than usual imo

like I said it depends on the width of your feet

but just forget the sizing chart on ndc, it's totally wrong for instance based on that chart my 9US = 26.2 cm but on the inner tag of all my nike shoes, it's written 27 cm, go figure

this is not a repost, just my untorn pair. 
tongue.gif
 today:​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Super repped G!!!
 ​
Man, I wish I could find those in my size DS @unseen. Every time I see them on Ebay, they're used & torn up.

Last edited:
 ​
[h1]Nike Coordinate and Vandal Supreme from the Spring 1985 Nike Freestyle dealers catalog[/h1]
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
Clawd, at the OG Vandal height, & quality...
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
Man I wish they'd hit us with a PROPER retro, of all three colorways.

Last edited:
broke these out again today for a nice light summer wear:​
 ​
 ​
today: ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Damn @unseen, super repped!!! You're killin' it with the Vintage Supreme releases fam!!!. I would have them both, but i didn't buy them because of the "Pre Yellow" soles. I feel stupid AF about now.
mean.gif
I can't find em in my size for ish man. In fact, I can't find any Vandals in my size on Ebay.  I F up big time, because if I didn't go for all this Jordan retro BS. I'd have both of those releases & then some.
 ​
Anyways, here's a video I found of Michael Biehn signin' some OG's.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
Man, I'd sell all of my Jordan Retros BS right now, to get my hand on those OG Vandals... In my size.
 ​
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by unseen  

good looking out @MarzThaRealist    

[worthwhile] vandals are getting harder and more expensive to find.  i think they may on their way to extinction.  
I know @unseen. If only Nike would stop producing "City Dump Trash Trunk Juice" like this...

And produce more OG colorway Vandal's. Hell, any damn Vandals at this point.  I mean the possibilities would be F'in ENDLESS.

They have SO much in they're arsenal they could Retro, but they'd rather spend they're time with this BS...

BS, like this donkey elephant diarrhea right here..

mean.gif

I mean WTF buys this ish man??? Really???

@MarzThaRealist  oh dont even get me started on Sbs.  im glad af1 hype has died out, and the sb line has settled into a more subtle animal but dang, they need to stop with that nonsense.  side note, dont know what size you are but ds mcfetridge tear aways are floating on ebay for 100.  pretty decent imo.  

Back
Top Bottom