Nike Vandal High Supreme EX

From Hypebeast:

Nike Vandal, born in 1984 as the successor to the Nike Air Force 1, is coming out with a new design this year named Nike Vandal High Supreme EX. The shoe comes in all black with spike-like texture covering the entire shoe. It has a tremendous amount of great details including a gold trim around the Nike Swoosh on the side, an ankle strap with gold rings and an embroidered Nike logo, and a tan-colored bottom sole again with gold accents. With the combination of black and gold and the use of different textures, this pair of shoes definitely rules supreme in the world of sneakers. Available on June 6th at Atmos Tokyo.
nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-1.jpg
nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-2.jpg

nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-3.jpg

Did a search and didn't see these posted anywhere else....

I'm so torn on wether I like these. They're definitely tuffer than nails, but that sole is killing it for me....plus I'm just not sure I'mpunk rock enough to wear these!

how much? and how can i order off that site?

I never owned a vanadal b4, but these look like my first and last pair.

Unique is what i am going 4

this is creative to say the least. Pair to keep DS like the avatar pic
smile.gif

I think Batman wore these in "The Dark Knight" either that or they are going to be in "Blade IV: I'm killing all Nikes in 08"

imo, these are horrendous. i've only ever had a pair of vandals - baseball pack ones; which fit okay... just like AF1 highs. but most vandal colourwaysare... not right.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

From Hypebeast:

Nike Vandal, born in 1984 as the successor to the Nike Air Force 1, is coming out with a new design this year named Nike Vandal High Supreme EX. The shoe comes in all black with spike-like texture covering the entire shoe. It has a tremendous amount of great details including a gold trim around the Nike Swoosh on the side, an ankle strap with gold rings and an embroidered Nike logo, and a tan-colored bottom sole again with gold accents. With the combination of black and gold and the use of different textures, this pair of shoes definitely rules supreme in the world of sneakers. Available on June 6th at Atmos Tokyo.
nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-1.jpg
nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-2.jpg

nike-vandal-high-supreme-ex-3.jpg

Did a search and didn't see these posted anywhere else....

I'm so torn on wether I like these. They're definitely tuffer than nails, but that sole is killing it for me....plus I'm just not sure I'm punk rock enough to wear these!

i think if you've got a converge related avatar, you're punk rock enough man. but personally i don't dig em. i'd got for the satin vandals.i had the silver ones and i reluctantly gave them to one of my friends cuz his vans were falling apart.

so are these only available through atmos or will they have an eventual release here in the usa in august/september? i'm still unclear on that so any helpwould be appreciated.

i'm looking at these and the terminator joints. though a gum sole would have complimented these a bit better in my opinion, these look absolutely great --non generic, great materials and textures and punk as +%+$

i think models like blazers and vandals have the illest materials, patterns and colorways in the entire nike line. not always a hit with the masses, butthat's perfectly ok with people like me. i haven't picked up a new pair in a while, but these are calling me harder than my 3am f-buddy

Back
Top Bottom