Nike VOUCHER bought on Ebay EDIT: NT detectives, come in!!

wait zyzz, why didnt u just use the money u spent on this fake voucher and cop the chi Xs you missed out on?

I mean pay 200-225 for chi Xs v. 300 for....well nothing now

is Seller still a registered member on ebay? call ebay and tell them what happened or open up an item not as described case since you expected it to work and it didn't due to voucher being in seller name/address. Worth a shot, eventhough they might think you are lying in the process. I wouldn't contact Paypal in this situation.

appeal with paypal as item not described as in the auction. Paypal is usually really good with helping the buyer. BOL.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how am i scamming him if he isnt allowed to sell it in the first place?

And you weren't supposed to buy it in the first place.

This is similar to when people buy stolen merchandise and get upset when the cops tell them they can't keep it.

you're the buyer; you'll get your money back and won't even get negative feedback (because sellers can't give negative feedback).... i've even had a buyer scratch up a phone on me on purpose so that he could claim i sold him something that didn't match the description. even though i'm a powerseller, there was nothing i could do about it. that's the risk you take every time you list an item on ebay nowdays.

go through the resolution process via paypal. it'll take a few weeks, but you'll get your money back eventually.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

you're the buyer; you'll get your money back and won't even get negative feedback (because sellers can't give negative feedback).... i've even had a buyer scratch up a phone on me on purpose so that he could claim i sold him something that didn't match the description. even though i'm a powerseller, there was nothing i could do about it. that's the risk you take every time you list an item on ebay nowdays.

go through the resolution process via paypal. it'll take a few weeks, but you'll get your money back eventually.
He already said that paypal didn't work....
Did you try using it on a phone order?

zyzz dont you have a swoosh account too? double dipping my dude?

serious note, based on wahts on the table, yea its not looking good

last shot is to do what al3x89 mentioned

once you have some official thing from nike about the voucher, it may be agasint ebay policies to sell something like this, thus allowing you to get your money back from seller.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

once you have some official thing from nike about the voucher, it may be agasint ebay policies to sell something like this, thus allowing you to get your money back from seller.
Don't even get us started on the swoosh account situation
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by riphamilton

He already said that paypal didn't work....
Did you try using it on a phone order?

hahah didn't see that he filed the claim as an 'item not received' - bad move.

for future reference, ALWAYS select 'not as described' when you open a dispute; there's no way as a buyer you can lose. i go so far as to record video of me packing and shipping my higher-priced items at the post office to deter buyers from making fradulent claims, but i seriously doubt paypal would even consider that to be worthy of their consideration (hopefully the police would).

seller actually refunded me most of my money for some reason. still not a full refund but at the moment im not too mad

seller actually refunded me most of my money for some reason. still not a full refund but at the moment im not too mad

So the voucher is void?  If it is then a partial refund is def fair.  If its still usable by him, then you should get a full refund.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

So the voucher is void?  If it is then a partial refund is def fair.  If its still usable by him, then you should get a full refund.
When you buy third party vouchers from ebay, I suggest you ask the person to show you a picture of the NAME address etc of the person you are intending to buy from. Once you have that info and you want to use it on Nikestore put down the original owners the billing info (the name address etc of the person it was originally issued to) then put down your info to where you want the order shipped. if you need to add more money to the order you cant use your own credit card though. You'd have to buy a NIKE GC and add it to the order.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id call customer service as stated... also start a paypal dispute/contact ebay asap.

Nike wont hear it, they even state you arent allowed to sell, trade, give your voucher for anyone to use but yourself.

i will start a paypal dispute because i dont trust the ebay dispute process since its different but worried ill somehow get screwed.
you need to call paypal, and tell them that you bought it assuming that i t would work adn that after receipt that the item was in fact inoperable and non functional for the task that it was supposed to perform. DO NOT let them know you were aware of nikes policy. Tell them taht it is news to you and was not stated by the seller. THe fact that they didnt relinquish the possibility of it not working, or the fact that they sold a product they knowingly werent supposed to, should end witha  decision favoring u

Just take the loss I would not give you your money back either if I was the seller, why should he take the loss?
edit so you got some money back better than nothing.

I have never heard of a Paypal case being decided in less than 1 day (as seems to be the case here).

Glad that you got some money back, though (apparently).

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Just take the loss I would not give you your money back either if I was the seller, why should he take the loss?
edit so you got some money back better than nothing.

What? Because the seller sold a voucher that could not be used by another person which clearly states on the voucher. The logic of some people...lol

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Vouchers cant be used on swoosh.com

Back
Top Bottom