NIKE..... WE WANT EMERALDS!

Enough with the retro+ colorways already, give the people what they want. PLEASE NIKE, release the Emerald Green Griffey Max 1's. I dont usually make threads like this (might be the boredom from being snowed in for almost a week)but im really feelin sum type of way about this. We begged for Nike to release the Atlantic CW of the Penny 2's and it seemed to just come from outta nowhere so maybe the same will happen if we beg for the Emeralds.

Feel free to contribute with pics.

OK IM BEG LIKE A DOG
these are so dope
man i love Griffs=]
kinda like my new favorite shoe its so comfortable and durable

*cough*Jordan take that advice better quality*cough*

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Retro is starting to get like JB, you all need to stop this

The ones who get genuinely upset about retros are resellers. I say bring them all on!

Definately agree! So far weve gotten two awesome og colorwas and one bleh black/red one, and two totally awful all black and grey/blue colorways. Whoever came up with those last two should be beaten with griffey's nerf bat, I mean really nike, how did you ever think people would like those? shame on yall, shame. Give us the emeralds again!

You really complaining about an all black shoe? Lol Really?!? I want the Emerald II's more than I's...

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

They'll drop, but as a QS kinda like the atlantic penny 2's last july. Just my thought

wow i saw the topic and immediately thought this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

The ones who get genuinely upset about retros are resellers. I say bring them all on!

+$! you talkin about? what does resellers have to do with this threads beggin for retros? 

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Enough with the retro+ colorways already, give the people what they want. PLEASE NIKE, release the Emerald Green Griffey Max 1's. I dont usually make threads like this(might be the boredom from being snowed in for almost a week)but im really feelin sum type of way about this. We begged for Nike to release the Atlantic CW of the Penny 2's and it seemed to just come from outta nowhere so maybe the same will happen if we beg for the Emeralds.
LOL
laugh.gif
...But yeah, I hope Nike release them...which I think they will eventually.

Originally Posted by Trydan

Definately agree! So far weve gotten two awesome og colorwas and one bleh black/red one, and two totally awful all black and grey/blue colorways. Whoever came up with those last two should be beaten with griffey's nerf bat, I mean really nike, how did you ever think people would like those? shame on yall, shame. Give us the emeralds again!
Absolutely.  Enough of these ridiculous new colorways (red/black, black/black, grey/blue). 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 (one for each of them)

Anyway, where do I sign up?

Some more pics (from an auction and are not mine).

And white midsoles... !

I feel like a broken-record.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

+$! you talkin about? what does resellers have to do with this threads beggin for retros? 
i was wondering the same thing 
laugh.gif
  Nike does need to drop these and ASAP

they need to release these and also the diamnond fury he wore in this color too. i loved those both.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Trydan

Absolutely.  Enough of these ridiculous new colorways (red/black, black/black, grey/blue). 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 (one for each of them)

Anyway, where do I sign up?

Some more pics (from an auction and are not mine).

And white midsoles... !

I feel like a broken-record.
tired.gif
quoted for emphasis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eh I think they gonna drop eventually Nike just aint trying to drop everything at once I guess
20 L/S colorways later and 8 years down the line when the line has been exhausted, we may get what we truly want.. They need to pump this down our throats for a decade

sinnerp, weere those gold/yellow airbags by design or due to aging/yellowing? I've seen the neon uptempo bball shoes turn to a yellow tint so these couldve been white at one point.. or they might just have a gold inlay inside of the airbag.

Back
Top Bottom