Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Ok I assumed the base color was gonna stay the same across the board but glad to hear you can change up the panels... thanks so much for the info!

No problem! Peep the post for more examples/visuals of what i was referring to. One of the earlier posts also shows each material type for each section.

No problem! Peep the post for more examples/visuals of what i was referring to. One of the earlier posts also shows each material type for each section.

Oh yeah I’ve seen them all, that’s why I asked though... every pic I’ve seen posted by CPFM or others, the tan panels are all the same from sneaker to sneaker... that’s why I was wondering if that was custom or came as a set base... for example, left shoe left panel is corduroy on all of them.

Just noticed Nike’s press release says this though, so I assume you’re correct!

“On the multi-textured tan base color, selections for the eye-stay, lace and Swoosh can be made independently on the right and left shoes. This means one could stay the course and keep both the same, or identify a different personality for each. Either way, CPFM's unique upper articulation grants a subtle asymmetry. “

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F08%2Fcactus-plant-flea-market-nike-sb-blazer-low-collab-release-7.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F08%2Fcactus-plant-flea-market-nike-sb-blazer-low-collab-release-12.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F08%2Fcactus-plant-flea-market-nike-sb-blazer-low-collab-release-8.jpg

Got bored at work .... did a quick mock up so I can be ready lol

CC86F931-E6E9-4DC4-9DDC-2EC4DB5CDCAA.png

Left shoe

AE2370C6-D056-4891-8FBB-A25416128360.png

Right . . Might switch lace / eye color idk .

Not trying to go too crazy with 2 completely different shoes so this is a good medium for me lol.

Might try for 2 pair though to mix and match

Got bored at work .... did a quick mock up so I can be ready lol

CC86F931-E6E9-4DC4-9DDC-2EC4DB5CDCAA.png

Left shoe

AE2370C6-D056-4891-8FBB-A25416128360.png

Right . . Might switch lace / eye color idk .

Not trying to go too crazy with 2 completely different shoes so this is a good medium for me lol.

Might try for 2 pair though to mix and match

here you go :wink: this is a little closer...
I was playing around as well and made a photoshop file to mock up...
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 3.48.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 3.50.58 PM.png

here you go :wink: this is a little closer...
I was playing around as well and made a photoshop file to mock up...
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 3.48.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 3.50.58 PM.png

I actually wanted to do something similar.. definitely will be aiming for two pairs..
are you able to order more than one on one account? tbh -- i haven't done an ID in so long I really can't recall

I wish they put the configurator up before they drop so you can take your time with the customization and not worry about hurrying to check out. I wonder if they are capping a release like this to a certain number of pairs..

I wish they put the configurator up before they drop so you can take your time with the customization and not worry about hurrying to check out. I wonder if they are capping a release like this to a certain number of pairs..

I think you can definitely count on there being a cap on how many are sold…

Back
Top Bottom