Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

I went to Stadium Goods to try to on the Nike Flea 2 and I decided, it’s a no for me, dawg

1700447091407.jpeg

Still a dope shoe & concept but the bulkiness is a bit aggressive for my liking.

For sizing, I want down a full size and the fit was perfect

Don’t think I’m destined to have these , ordered from stock x , they got lost on the way to the facility , got refunded , ordered again and now the order is still sitting on en route to StockX , maybe one day I’ll get them

Finally have these in the collection. Wanted these for so long but my size would go for up to 1K in the past. Thought it would never happen. After years I got a great deal on eBay with the 10% off code they had.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.png
    IMG_0074.png
    950.9 KB · Views: 70
Of the few shoes i own, these raise the most eye brows and generate the most binquiries… ever.

B4176FFA-6121-4856-8EA2-529710399DBF.jpeg

They arent for everybody in the club that wanna get tipsy…

F3243BF3-EF48-462C-BDAA-1DABEA11156B.jpeg

But theyre definitely for me.

They in my top five sneakers of the year for me just different, unique and it’s on way most definitely a head turner

Of the few shoes i own, these raise the most eye brows and generate the most binquiries… ever.

B4176FFA-6121-4856-8EA2-529710399DBF.jpeg

They arent for everybody in the club that wanna get tipsy…

F3243BF3-EF48-462C-BDAA-1DABEA11156B.jpeg

But theyre definitely for me.

Any issue with the swoosh coming off while walking around?

Found a great deal for this on Black Friday. Had been trying to look for one at a decent price. 🔥 in person!

Attachments

• IMG_0103.png
    IMG_0103.png
    818 KB · Views: 675

I wore them for almost an entire 4-day weekend in Dallas... only issue I had was on the plane moving my feet around under the passenger in front of me - swoosh caught the support in the big chair section twice. Other than that, was just a lot of telling folks what they are or how they fit for the ones that knew...

Won't rank it as my personal shoe of the year until after Christmas but it's a really fun, comfy, and polarizing wear. Refreshing.

I wore them for almost an entire 4-day weekend in Dallas... only issue I had was on the plane moving my feet around under the passenger in front of me - swoosh caught the support in the big chair section twice. Other than that, was just a lot of telling folks what they are or how they fit for the ones that knew...

Won't rank it as my personal shoe of the year until after Christmas but it's a really fun, comfy, and polarizing wear. Refreshing.

what’s your final take on fit?

I know, super redundant but I’m still confused

what’s your final take on fit?

I know, super redundant but I’m still confused

That Dallas trip was my 2nd extended wear. 1st was a ~14 hour Sunday. Overall, love em.

I added a 700V1 insole to increase comfort to a 12/10. My only complaint would be the pins are kind of fiddley.... I only pin on the swoosh, though.

Only own the black colorway, but after the UNDS, I liked them enough that I was checking to see if prices had dipped again to maybe secure a double up.

Comparing them to the Flea 1 Overgrowns, I have double of those and have still never worn... these Flea 2's went straight to feet.

Not yet. They are quite secure once fastened.

My only gripe is that the swoosh is made of a fuzzy felt-like material that can get dingy real quick. Wish it was a white plastic. Feel like i should protect it with saran wrap.

Comfy and fun wear. Did you grab a pair yet?

IMG_0210.gif

Not yet. They are quite secure once fastened.

My only gripe is that the swoosh is made of a fuzzy felt-like material that can get dingy real quick. Wish it was a white plastic. Feel like i should protect it with saran wrap.

Comfy and fun wear. Did you grab a pair yet?

IMG_0210.gif

I like them but not for resale.

Flea 2s will be here Thursday. After countless videos and pages read I hope I have the right size.
Went TTS
I’m so hype, then again I’m pissed I waited so long to cop :smh: could’ve got them so much cheaper.
IMG_9055.jpeg

tts is the move.
I’m slowly coming to terms that I might be a legit 10.5.
11 these days can fit a pinch too long but some shoes I couldn’t imagine going 10.5 especially my hoop shoes they are usually too snug on the sides.

I’m slowly coming to terms that I might be a legit 10.5.
11 these days can fit a pinch too long but some shoes I couldn’t imagine going 10.5 especially my hoop shoes they are usually too snug on the sides.

You sound like me, though these days I’m often going 11 for more wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom