Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

My pair came in today and I'm pretty happy with them. Went down half a size and they fit perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 37
I mean technically, during release, they said shipping out on October 8th so.....we havent been waiting forever, just looks like things are on schedule and some people just got it early. No need to be impatient‍

I mean technically, during release, they said shipping out on October 8th so.....we havent been waiting forever, just looks like things are on schedule and some people just got it early. No need to be impatient‍
True but they literally sent me an email saying my new estimated delivery date is Nov. 4th so they def. aren’t on schedule lol

I didn't get a new delivery date, just a vague 3-4 weeks beyond the original date which was October 14th.

Is it me or do these shoes look long?
blazers always look a bit long, especially lower ones like chukkas or Grant Taylor SBs

I didn't get a new delivery date, just a vague 3-4 weeks beyond the original date which was October 14th.

blazers always look a bit long, especially lower ones like chukkas or Grant Taylor SBs
Yea my email said 3/4 weeks, but I contacted Nike thru their chat feature after I got the email to ask them is the est. delivery date still in October & she told me no the new est. date is Nov. 4th. Now hopefully they just made the date that far off to cover their *** but who knows. Cause I still haven’t gotten any updates besides the “we started” & that was last month basically lol

Back
Top Bottom